lets discuss - "exploit early, exploit often" is new legit meta? or its become new rule?

"
Phrazz wrote:
GGG and Divination Scarabs... When are they going to learn.

so true!

its how many times same mistake?
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Ambition has a price sadly, seems to be the norm every league now with Mark's wild ideas. I miss stable leagues.
Banned for what? Using a scarab for the exact purpose described on the scarab?

SMH come on people. Get over your fomo and realize that some people are just better at spotting things that are too powerful that GGG missed.

Blame GGG quality control, not the players. All they are doing is playing the game given to them.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jul 29, 2024, 12:59:36 PM
Exploits or not, the top 0.1% of players doing group MF or flipping in the day 1-3 economy are not playing the same game as everyone else.
Last edited by Paradoxoglanis on Jul 29, 2024, 1:22:30 PM
"
Exploits or not, the top 0.1% of players doing group MF or flipping in the day 1-3 economy are not playing the same game as everyone else.

In every game there will always be players that are better than you. Why does this deserve a "complaint"?
"
At the absolute apex of my faith in GGG, I believed they were dextrous enough to look at it this way when players 'cheated':

"It's a feature, not a bug exploit!"

or,

let the ants think they've found a new way of burrowing through the sand. This doesn't change the fact that they are, indeed, in our farm.

It's the perfect way to run any game that relies on challenging its players to beat the system.

These days my faith has matured into a crustier, stinkier view that as long as the money keeps coming, it doesn't really matter what the ants think.

...These days? Please. I remember popular streamers leaking from alpha years ago and getting a slap on the wrist where someone less likely to be noticed if disappeared...would have been.

It's a business, Exiles, and business is never black and white. I'd like to say it's grey, but honestly, it's more green. Or red, I suppose now.

Welcome to the anthill.

-on topic

The amount of these "exploits" as many call them is disturbing, As a player i really do want there to be some lucky drops here and there but if they are target farmable or will get patched out every single league then its time to try something new.

Maybe something that checks if the account has had its "loot pop" recently and doesn't allow extreme exploitation of mechanics to such a severe degree.

Innocence Forbid..
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jul 29, 2024, 2:04:54 PM
"
Hanarae wrote:
Ambition has a price sadly, seems to be the norm every league now with Mark's wild ideas. I miss stable leagues.

In think this is a fair summary tbh, if they go crazy with mods things are going to slip through every league - but simultaneously i quite enjoy when they live a little and give us said crazy stuff.

Like alot of this is thinking about all the ways it can be abused when you create a system which is more and more difficulty the more other systems connect to it - i'm not surprised this one slipped through.

I hate div cards anyway though so.... :p just remove them? /hides
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Hanarae wrote:

In think this is a fair summary tbh, if they go crazy with mods things are going to slip through every league - but simultaneously i quite enjoy when they live a little and give us said crazy stuff.

Like alot of this is thinking about all the ways it can be abused when you create a system which is more and more difficulty the more other systems connect to it - i'm not surprised this one slipped through.

I hate div cards anyway though so.... :p just remove them? /hides

mistakes surely do happen, some of this stuff is over the top though.

and people seeing these huge gains and manipulations of the market hurts morale, i know that i can do ok in any league as long as i feel like playing due to experience but those posts still hit my morale, i know the league's gonna die off sooner rather than later when those posts are rampant and the fixes are dropping an axe on the "loot"

i love this game but i don't know whats going on anymore, The economy is almost dead one month in every time and i'm not suffering through that anymore.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jul 29, 2024, 3:23:43 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"

In every game there will always be players that are better than you. Why does this deserve a "complaint"?

Despite being a pve game trade makes poe competitive whether you want it to or not. The only way to get away from that is by playing SSF which has many of its own major flaws and issues that prevent people from enjoying it. There is a lot of valid criticism about poe being balanced around trade. People exploiting new league economies or abusing bugs/balance are just a couple examples.
league is over now gg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info