lets discuss - "exploit early, exploit often" is new legit meta? or its become new rule?

"
Nomancs wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Look at what happened to the dupe bug back in the 2014 Forsaken Masters expansion. Many of those people got banned. I would bet some of the thousands of mirrors made from that currency dupe bug are still in circulation today.

This reminded me of a bug in diablo4 where people could party up season characters with standard characters and trade gold standard->season for a week or two

It's f'ing hilarious that was possible. Insane.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Look at what happened to the dupe bug back in the 2014 Forsaken Masters expansion. Many of those people got banned. I would bet some of the thousands of mirrors made from that currency dupe bug are still in circulation today.

This reminded me of a bug in diablo4 where people could party up season characters with standard characters and trade gold standard->season for a week or two

It's f'ing hilarious that was possible. Insane.

lol that was fucking insane. man i the amount of laughs i had due to d4 devs being incompetent was too much.

[Removed by Support]
Time to continue this thread it seems :)

"
- The Divination Scarab of Curation has been renamed to Divination Scarab of Plenty. It no longer provides 10% more Divination Cards found in Area per different Favoured Map, or Divination card drops in Area are replaced by those of your Favoured Maps. Instead, it now causes up to 3 Packs of Magic Monsters in Area to drop additional Divination Cards.

QA actually tested this?
"
Echothesis wrote:

"
- The Divination Scarab of Curation has been renamed to Divination Scarab of Plenty. It no longer provides 10% more Divination Cards found in Area per different Favoured Map, or Divination card drops in Area are replaced by those of your Favoured Maps. Instead, it now causes up to 3 Packs of Magic Monsters in Area to drop additional Divination Cards.

QA actually tested this?

and again 0 bans... this rules workin 100%

lol just realised its 2 crazy bugs not 1... 1 with kirac and other with div cards

BUT at least GGG now fixed much faster there bugs vs necro leag
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jul 29, 2024, 9:28:46 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:

"

QA actually tested this?

lol just realised its 2 crazy bugs not 1... 1 with kirac and other with div cards

As much it sucks you can´t ban someone using a not tested and indeed intended mechanic. The players who abused it just used mechanics from this game... Sadly nothing you can do about it. Mark already said this league will break many things since they changed a lot.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:

"

QA actually tested this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dudebrahman
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KingKosley
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CardPen

Here are 3 bans from the Guild so far. So there are bans happening and rightly so. Hopefully, Mark has a bit more cahones to ban more often than Chris did when it comes to exploiting. Get rid of the Early and Often monicker.
I hope GGG manages to get all that cheated currenxy out of the market. This does feel so bad to start late and have no chance at all to buy a single item of my starter. If it stays this way it is time for me to restart in SSF AGAIN!
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
I hope GGG manages to get all that cheated currenxy out of the market. This does feel so bad to start late and have no chance at all to buy a single item of my starter. If it stays this way it is time for me to restart in SSF AGAIN!

+1
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
GGG and Divination Scarabs... When are they going to learn.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I hate to say this. But banning for one league is not enough of a punishment.

Their actions end up affecting a lot more people than just themselves. For some it can really taint their league experience.

I don't think getting banned for one league is also enough of a detteraint.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info