lets discuss - "exploit early, exploit often" is new legit meta? or its become new rule?

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
the sad reality is GGG doesnt care for standard

well now they doesnt care for poe1! feel RLY bad now...

i love poe but this leag where bug on bug and exploints everywhere + I N S A N E L Y _ U L T R A unforgivable SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW fixes to those cheaters mega gamebreak bugs kills all hope for poe1

oh and no bans to abusers just make it tru and new rules for GGG

those new rules - "go cheat abuse as earlier and faster as u wanna (its new race now) we gonna specially make u cheaters abuse bugs for u on purpose and u just need to ruin economy as fast as possible we will cover u!"
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Someone in this thread missed out on the exile allflame or the divine devoted mod and is salty
Why am I still here
"
Warvald wrote:
Someone in this thread missed out on the exile allflame or the divine devoted mod and is salty

lol to be honest i think anyone who missed out on that could be salty.

you could print tons of currency that could surpass what people would have taken literal years of playing.

i missed out on it but my build wasnt strong enough to capitalize on it anyway nor was i interested in the league to begin with.

[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:
"
Warvald wrote:

lol to be honest i think anyone who missed out on that could be salty.

you could print tons of currency that could surpass what people would have taken literal years of playing.

i missed out on it but my build wasnt strong enough to capitalize on it anyway nor was i interested in the league to begin with.

Honestly no, while my build wasn't strong enough for the exile t17 strat I was already in map when the start that allowed you to print like 50 div a white map with the devoted mod.

I didn't do it because I learned about it after it was patched, did I care? No do I care now? guess what no.
Why am I still here
Last edited by Warvald on Jun 8, 2024, 2:49:31 PM
"
Warvald wrote:

with this logic everything bad can be worded with "lol u just salty that u didnt used bots, dup, cheat, etc"

so u 100% good with bots in game? bcs its also can be worded by som1 as "i dont care lol"

perfect logic! any bad can be contered by "dont care! u just salty!"
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

with this logic everything bad can be worded with "lol u just salty that u didnt used bots, dup, cheat, etc"

so u 100% good with bots in game? bcs its also can be worded by som1 as "i dont care lol"

Nope.....this logic doesn't remotely hold. There is a difference between CHEATING and EXPLOITING and you are saying they are the same thing (yet again). Bots are CHEATING and deserve to be banned, deleted, attacked, etc. People who create bots are specifically using outside tools to "hack" the game for their benefit. That is night-and-day difference from playing the game and using what it offers you to improve your experience.

Playing a shooting game while using a weapon that is unfairly overpowered is worlds different than using an autoaim tool or god-mode cheat. They cannot and should not be conflated together.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Nope.....this logic doesn't remotely hold. There is a difference between CHEATING and EXPLOITING and you are saying they are the same thing (yet again). Bots are CHEATING and deserve to be banned, deleted, attacked, etc. People who create bots are specifically using outside tools to "hack" the game for their benefit. That is night-and-day difference from playing the game and using what it offers you to improve your experience.

so path of buildin is cheatin too? look: "pob are CHEATING and deserve to be banned, deleted, attacked, etc. People who create pob are specifically using outside tools to "hack" the game for their benefit. That is night-and-day difference from playing the game and using what pob offers you to improve your experience."

also what about guild stash dupin that was fixed its cheatin or not? with such logic u show guild stash dupin is NOT cheat at all

i see rly small diff betwin guild stash dupin and this leag with FULL of gamebreaker bugs/exploits that GGG created for tft and cheaters as its same result cheaters and bug/exploit abusers ruin and kill economy super very fast

Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jun 8, 2024, 11:06:03 PM
All I know is GGG not bring down the hammer is truly what ruined this league. The economy was so bad it just wasn't worth playing.
Well, if you're going to have a meaningful discussion of what's exactly a bug, exploit or cheat/hack then you'd have to discuss this on a case-by-case basis ranking everything as a bug/exploit/cheat/hack on a scale of 10 lol

Guy1: That guy is cheating.
That guy: Nah, that's just a bug.
Guy2: Actually, he's cheating.
Guy3: That's an exploit.
Guy4: Ban these guys.

Edit: Banhammer.
Last edited by hasatt0 on Jun 9, 2024, 12:13:34 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Warvald wrote:

I wouldn't mind.
Why am I still here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info