3.22 Performance

Posting here in the hope the discontent will reach critical mass and GGG will finally do something lol. Desyncs, rubber banding shader spikes/ sometimes full bar for ages, fps loss - basically everything outside of non juiced maps is a death trap, and even those are risky. I've tried persevering, but its looking increasingly likely that ill have to quit the league until something is done.

Ive had a few issues in the past in simulacrum/ deli etc but nothing like this in the base game content. Ive also been able to adjust settings to work around anything that came up, but nothing has worked this time.
Last edited by Silenticecream on Aug 25, 2023, 1:34:50 AM
It's been total crickets but 4 pages of complaints.
"
Demento0r wrote:
For me it is CPU load. I am playing PoE for a long time now, but loading into maps and the first 10 seconds afterwards PoE has 80%+ CPU Usage. Never experienced that high load on CPU before 3.22.

i have the same issue hope they will fix soon....
Last edited by peacebannok on Aug 25, 2023, 2:00:51 AM
i checked some solutions. nvidia performance power plan for poe app makes it way better. i think to update gpu drivers, it may help also and no need to set power plan.

though delve 350 encounter is still 30 fps, but fps in other moments is more stable is fact.
Last edited by Iglon on Aug 25, 2023, 3:55:04 AM
"
peacebannok wrote:
"
Demento0r wrote:
For me it is CPU load. I am playing PoE for a long time now, but loading into maps and the first 10 seconds afterwards PoE has 80%+ CPU Usage. Never experienced that high load on CPU before 3.22.

i have the same issue hope they will fix soon....

This is also exactly my issue. On top of that Shader bar being full at random times.
I have the same issue too. Performance is way too bad. Hope they fix it soon !
+1 -

Waiting for GGG to pull a "get your MF characters ready" Loot goblin announcment that - "... oh, by the way graphics cards that are less than 450.00 won't work anymore. Enjoy this free to play game!"
"
Aldenier wrote:
+1 -

Waiting for GGG to pull a "get your MF characters ready" Loot goblin announcment that - "... oh, by the way graphics cards that are less than 450.00 won't work anymore. Enjoy this free to play game!"

Well people with a 4090 seem to have the same problems so its basicaly just luck if you crash constantly, have frame stutter or if you can play normaly.
Last edited by Zerber on Aug 25, 2023, 8:50:54 AM
Yep since particle patch. Some loads are ok but trading is a nightmare sometimes.....with the trader leaving because my load times were too long.
Glad to know I’m not the only one with performance issues since this league, I had consistent frame rate on my pc last league at about 100-120 fps, but now I am almost always at 60, and have had maps or just hideout time at 30. So there’s definitely something wrong with the new patch.

GGG please fix this, this can’t be good for any of us, if we can’t play, you won’t have players, no players means game dies, and I really don’t want the game to die because of players being unable to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info