3.22 Performance

on 3.22 only, lag, CPU and shader spikes randomly, I tried every single available solution from forums, nothing worked.

The only thing that solved completely the issue for me, I changed in ASUS bios the Multicore Enhancement option from Remove All Limits to Enforce All Limits, as I overclocked my CPU before, and I played 6 straight hours smoothly as before.

Hopefully this helps someone till they fix it.
Last edited by Sync656 on Aug 22, 2023, 9:09:21 PM
I"m having the exact same problem 100% CPU usage i7 10700k, and Geforce 2070. GIANT spikes. GGG need to patch this performance issue its hard to even play.

The loading to any areas takes forever also uses 100% while trying to just go to Lionseye Watch. I've never had these issues through the years till now.
Last edited by daimonxp on Aug 22, 2023, 11:20:15 PM
I don't get it. Why they don't just revert the cursed patch at end of crucible?
Was just fine before.
Last edited by fenixsemcinzas on Aug 22, 2023, 11:29:15 PM
"
Sync656 wrote:
on 3.22 only, lag, CPU and shader spikes randomly, I tried every single available solution from forums, nothing worked.

The only thing that solved completely the issue for me, I changed in ASUS bios the Multicore Enhancement option from Remove All Limits to Enforce All Limits, as I overclocked my CPU before, and I played 6 straight hours smoothly as before.

Hopefully this helps someone till they fix it.

You need to undo these changes before you cook your CPU to death just to play this game. A patch will be coming out soon to try and fix these issues, just hold out for that.
kind of odds, but i tried to switch to other server like Canada instead of US, it works well (a bit slow due to latency but at least no huge lag or crashed)
Unplayable... refund wen ?
When other player with lots of cosmetic come to my hideout,
my pc froze a few second.

if you go to town with alot of player with cosmetic.
its take more than 1 min to load.
Guys, when it comes to troubleshooting, updating drivers, trying different settings and in worst case reinstalling the game are they only reasonable fixes that us players can attempt.

Changing bios settings, messing with your windows registry entries, watching a youtube video in the background or all the other "fixes" are just ridiculous.

If we were playing a game from the 2000s with terrible optimization and constant crashings, I could get by these sort of fixes... but a game that's actively being supported in 2023? not a chance... don't mess up your system for a game.

best and only thing we can do is wait, if they fix it cool and if they don't you gotta move on.

it seems that for the time being, poe 1 players are turned into beta testers of poe 2 engine.

Also I'm not completely aware of computer software issues but I imagine that a flaw in a video game engine is not something that you can fix within a month (provided they're working on it).
"
moon_nmh wrote:
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
Duran_Fauxe wrote:
Performance Fixes when?

We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.

Seems they finally told that they are doing something with this dire state of performance.

As to "SOON", who knows what that means. But I'm gonna wait till they either fix it or skip the league entirely, don't wanna fry something.

And all these ludicrous "band-aids" that require you to disable your cores in bios or even c-states and what not should not be a way to fix the game. It is clear that GGG has messed up the coding or optimization.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Aug 23, 2023, 6:16:32 AM
We're currently investigating and testing fixes for situations that some players are experiencing (tiles/assets sometimes not loading, long load times, cases of high CPU load) and hope to get them out soon.[/quote][/quote]

Seems they finally told that they are doing something with this dire state of performance.

As to "SOON", who knows what that means. But I'm gonna wait till they either fix it or skip the league entirely, don't wanna fry something.

And all these ludicrous "band-aids" that require you to disable your cores in bios or even c-states and what not should not be a way to fix the game. It is clear that GGG has messed up the coding or optimization.[/quote]

I think if people need to go into the files just to get the game to run even at 1080p 60fps. Then there is something wrong with the game rather than the PC. If you are on an old quad-core CPU and something in the range of a 970ti. Then fine. But even on a 1080 and a six-core+ (with added threads) CPU, POE should be running at 1080p 60fps most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info