Diablo 4 is the best DIABLO game but i've now lost interest in the franchise

Fashion? Warframe, or should I say Fashion-frame is fucking outrageous. You can spend (and I have) hours just messing with colour palettes schemes, skins, Tennogen options, matching your companions, creating themes, it's truly wild.

I'd love to see D4 give us some more detailed cosmetic options, paid or not.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
My Ember Prime was no slouch back in the day. And yeah, Warframe mastered the balance of pay for convenience and free shit. I was deeply impressed at how they used the safety net of guaranteed mtx sales like storage and shortcuts like blueprints to make palettes and weapon effects free.

Unfortunately it's Tencent owned now so...yknow, that's me out.

Final Fantasy XIV remains the paragon of fashion endgames imo. Which is hilarious since all I did was make Charan: black cloak, hood. That STILL took a lot though, because I needed the blackest dye I could find and get my hands on just the right katana to skin...it ain't easy being weeby.

As for DIV, there's one glowing red sword I kinda want (something eater) but it's rarely on the shop so I'll take that as a sign. The rest, eh, I like playing the skin transfer game for free. Please don't ask me how much GGGold I spent on PoE skin transfers. It had to be in the thousands...
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Speaking of which... Not to get too off topic while in off topic, but have you been playing FFXIV lately? I haven't played in like 2 years, but was debating coming back for the new expansion. Worth?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Speaking of which... Not to get too off topic while in off topic, but have you been playing FFXIV lately? I haven't played in like 2 years, but was debating coming back for the new expansion. Worth?

As worth as anything else in XIV I imagine. I quit mid Heavensward because the writing was barely improving from ARR and the pacing was glacial. For every epic moment, there was a bunch of filler. It wasn't worth a subscription for me, that's for sure.

That said, I do listen to its entire OST and love pretty much all of it when writing/editing/reading. It's roughly 100 hours, including overlaps from other games. Soken Masayoshi should be on the same pedestal as Uematsu, Mitsuda, Kajiura, Kondo, Shiina Go...the lot. A friend of mine calls XIV an OST Delivery System and he's not wrong.

But if you've toughed it out to Shadowbringers and Endwalker, I don't see why Dawntrail wouldn't interest you.

...And to pull this back on topic, Ashava's theme is the fucking shit and I hate that we kill her in about 4 seconds. Hearing her music and experiencing her boss design is reason enough to play the campaign I reckon.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
d4 multiplayer aspect is pathetic
"
d4 multiplayer aspect is pathetic

Not just the multiplayer aspect hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Tempering really is the ultimate short-track to mid-game. Rolled a Frenzy/Double Swing barb for the fun of it, was kinda doing okay, then I slapped a bunch of 'close damages' on all the weapons and LOL bye felicia to all the Blood Maidens.

Can't say it pulled me back into the game hardcore -- I'm too busy in other areas -- but it was a nice day off.

I do have to wonder why Blizzard are not taking the expansion slam dunk they set up for themselves by NOT putting a paladin-type in DIV base. Do we really need another pet keeper/mystical type? I would have been happy with either a Templar/Paladin or an Iron Wolf, but I guess once they unlock swords for Sorc that's a de facto Iron Wolf set up...I wonder if they'll let finger-wigglers use a shield too. That could open up some interesting tank mage options...
"
Tempering really is the ultimate short-track to mid-game. Rolled a Frenzy/Double Swing barb for the fun of it, was kinda doing okay, then I slapped a bunch of 'close damages' on all the weapons and LOL bye felicia to all the Blood Maidens.

Can't say it pulled me back into the game hardcore -- I'm too busy in other areas -- but it was a nice day off.

I do have to wonder why Blizzard are not taking the expansion slam dunk they set up for themselves by NOT putting a paladin-type in DIV base. Do we really need another pet keeper/mystical type? I would have been happy with either a Templar/Paladin or an Iron Wolf, but I guess once they unlock swords for Sorc that's a de facto Iron Wolf set up...I wonder if they'll let finger-wigglers use a shield too. That could open up some interesting tank mage options...

there was a leak a which showed the spiritborn. they're doing things based on what was preplanned.

tbh i feel a little weird with how they handled the barb. theres so many damage reduction passives, i dont know how they can introduce a paladdin without making it invulnerable at this point since it has to compare against a barb.
[Removed by Support]
maybe they can just open shields up to the barbarian then. I dunno. The necro-only thing was just weird, yanno?
"
maybe they can just open shields up to the barbarian then. I dunno. The necro-only thing was just weird, yanno?

yeah thats right, it makes sense for barbs to use shields. they're warriors and have an emphasis on using different weapons/weapon configs.

tho in the next season weapons are unlocked for more classes so thats a thing
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info