Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

"
Sakadi wrote:
Wow, little too late, we need a meaningful change to end game farming! There is zero reason to play at the moment and the steam numbers are echoing my comments...

I wouldn't say that it's too little too late. It's not even 1 week into a 12 or 13 week league......Not sure why some would think it's too late...
I can understand if it was a month into the league...

There's a reason behind the saying, "better late than never"
What about the joke of an ultrawide change?
ok keep buff please
Nice one
The company lacked empathy and revealing what is actually happening in this league, almost everyone is leaving the league for me, it also lacked transparency in handling the game's drops, this should be voted on by the entire community, not simply omit it in the patch note and later drop a note saying that they messed with the drops community must be expecting an apology from the company at least or compensation.
a good league for those who keep playing
jogador casual
aprendendo a jogar o poezin.
Last edited by SkyF4lleN on Aug 25, 2022, 12:53:37 AM
I want PoE to be the best game it can be. I think this is a step in the right direction, and I agree with the 'Rare monsters being more dangerous than boring' sentiment. So.

I will echo the thoughts of many and ask for the addition of SOME way of deterministically removing prefixes and suffixes. I saw an interesting suggestion that the Harvest Keep Prefix/Keep Suffix crafts could be changed to Remove Suffix/Remove Prefix instead. This would eliminate the 'deterministic' use cases of rerolling just one set of affixes (like to craft Cluster jewels) and bring back the functionality that we need to craft items effectively.

great. now main questions. loot when? when harvest back? widescreen when?
It's been years since I've posted a reply on GGG posts, not even when the big nerf on skills and such but I've been posting replies on almost all GGG posts the last few days.

Your posts the last few days definitely help but without a clear communication about your goal for all the changes you've made so far, they are very lackluster. I don't hate the game now because I'm a single player playing slowly, just starting red maps today but I'm not sure what I will be feeling when I reach end-tier map. I'm definitely feeling the drop nerfs where it's hard getting the currencies to even 6 socket my stuffs, forget 6 link. Removing many of the harvest crafts will most likely also make me unable to craft my own gears.

Clear communication about your goal and purpose for this league will definitely help a lot in understanding this league and the state of the game right now because without that, people will just assume the worst and even more worse stuffs, especially with such big changes that a very casual player like me even notices the differences and also suffer from it.... Knowing your purpose and goal will help in evaluating PoE with a clear mind and that definitely helps me in staying with this game I've loved for years... This is the only game I've played since I tried it during Perandus League... Up and down we go but I still love this game so much.
What about offensive mods?

Please REMOVE!

3.19.0d TO BAD, VERY FEW DROP!
Last edited by KGabQr on Aug 25, 2022, 12:57:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info