Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

JUST
DELETE
IT
I'm still rooting for you guys, GGG, but please listen to your players. Please go back to the philosophy of trimming down the top end while giving us sick new toys to play with in return. AlkaizerX called this league's state weeks ago when he read the manifesto. You can't make the game feel worse while offering nothing in return. Well you can, but this is what you get...

Your changes to loot and harvest were disrespectful to everyone who plays your game. How dare you hype up your manifestos and patch notes and then slip in stuff like that into your game. You broke our trust You've undermined all of your community goodwill by doing this and the chris mf line is on par with the "do you not have phones" diablo immortal line in levels of out of touchness. I'm sorry, Chris, I do like you, but it's the truth.

One last rant, stop watching gauntlet and streamers. they have warped your perception of who you think plays this game. Every league feels like you guys want to implement gauntlet-esque hard mode into your game. Act 1 is the worst part of the game now since you went back and buffed it for god knows why. I would quit your game if I was a new player and that's what I was met with.

Clear speed and loot is what made this game and if you don't like that, you don't like your own game and playerbase. If you think d2 wasn't about telestomping with 400 mf for sick loot then you are also deluded into thinking it was something it wasn't.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Aug 25, 2022, 12:47:19 AM
Still no mention of loot. The quant increase is laughable, compared to what we used to have. A cool part of the game used to be the ability to invest in maps and progressing your character more so that you can handle this extra investment. With the removal of the historic buff, almost every league mechanic feels pointless to add as an investment to your map, since their loot drops have been completely gutted.
SMH and LUL

I just...
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
Thanks for the changes GGG :)
1 good think about D3 in compare.
They don't change the Core mechanics.

No ggg. Fix harvest and domestic crafting.
not enough to be worth being reinstalled
:|
This is definitely a good change, thanks for making build specific "fuck yous" less bad. Thank you all for the consistent updating and communicating about your changes and im looking forward to hearing more!
"
momonami5 wrote:
Thanks for update don't let reddit get to you man. It's not as bad as they make it out to be. Reddit deleted my positive post so it is manipulated to promote negativity only.

Archnemesis was the main thing annoying me so glad they are tweaking it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info