Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

This is a great start and alleviates some of the frustration for sure. While I still favor archnemesis being an optional league content similar to others (think like an archnemesis altar that appears and you can interact with it and build a monster if you want to), this will help.

I hope you can get loot sorted out so we can keep enjoying the game we love. Thanks for keeping communication open amidst all the backlash and vitriol.
Loot?
Great job. Amazing changes
cool, but stell need to see loot changes and some harvest crafts or just ref keep pref/suf
This means I still can't invest into an AG then? Cool.
Just remove them. Like, wow, why is this so difficult?

You shoehorned mechanics which should've stayed in a perfectly functional and viable Build-a-Boss league.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
can someone confirm or deny whether it is still possible for one mob to have multiple of the same type of archnemesis tags, such as 3+ of the following : incendiary, flameweaver, magma barrier , flame strider, solaris touched, crystal skinned

and does that technically make it's abilities stack to 90% rez and fire ailment immunity?
IGN: GoldenPepe
It has been a bit of a week? Oh, so sorry! At this point I hope everybody at GGG gets some good sleep and spends time with their loved ones. These are the end times.

Those of us complaining have already spent most of the money we will spend on this game. GGG is looking towards the future. This future is full of new players who aren't intimidated by stacking previous league content. Players who haven't bought all of the currency tabs and premium stash tabs.

Us complainers aren't the customer base anymore and it is clear because we aren't being serviced. It is time to manage our expectations and acknowledge that we aren't important. gg GGG
Stay Silky
Would be cool if we could interact with the mods on these rares but otherwise its just RNG if you get mobs that pretty much disable your build. These are good changes.

Additional ones to consider - anything disabling life/mana regen, life leech.

Wow, little too late, we need a meaningful change to end game farming! There is zero reason to play at the moment and the steam numbers are echoing my comments...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info