Diablo Immortal is POE killer

Feels bad man. DI is actually really good so far but the pay to win is insanity and ruins it. I will enjoy what I can without spending money on it. Remember the "T" the game is not me....
Blizzard tries to milk their players, what a suprise.
booo hoo this other company that I hate is milking players..

but my daddy company never does that.. he totally cares about me and my brothers..

I love the internet.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:

but my daddy company never does that.. he totally cares about me and my brothers..

I love the internet.

Sorry my daddy doesnt have company. I couldnt live rich spoiled kid life.
more like wallet killer xD
"
Xystre wrote:

I love the internet.

Because there is clearly no difference between spending 50-100$ on inventory slots, and spending thousands (or hundreds of thousands as some claim) on a mobile game with predatory monetization to buy direct in-game power.
"
esostaks wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

I love the internet.

Because there is clearly no difference between spending 50-100$ on inventory slots, and spending thousands (or hundreds of thousands as some claim) on a mobile game with predatory monetization to buy direct in-game power.

How about the difference between spending thousands on a mobile game with predatory monetization to buy direct in-game power and spending thousands on a "FTP" pc game with cosmetic loot boxes (also predatory monetization) or RMT sites (direct in-game power)?

8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
"
esostaks wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

I love the internet.

How about the difference between spending thousands on a mobile game with predatory monetization to buy direct in-game power and spending thousands on a "FTP" pc game with cosmetic loot boxes (also predatory monetization) or RMT sites (direct in-game power)?

RMT - illegal and nothing to do with GGG. MTX - your own optional choice that has no impact on gameplay or game power. I've been gaming for more than 20 years, and never bought a single cosmetic item in any video game in my life.

Also Path of Exile never ever threw a pop-up in my face to buy something from them and interrupting my game flow like other 'f2p' games do - I think people are already complaining about this in Diablo Immortal.

So in my book the difference between monetization models is huge.

Also about RMT - I don't know much about Diablo Immortal trading system, but if trade will be relevant, the game will also be absolutely flooded with bots. How do I know? Because last time I check World of Warcraft was flooded with gold sellers.

In other words Path of Exile's monetization models is one of the most ethical I've seen in a f2p game.
Wrong title bro...

POE is POE killer
"
esostaks wrote:

RMT - illegal and nothing to do with GGG. MTX - your own optional choice that has no impact on gameplay or game power. I've been gaming for more than 20 years, and never bought a single cosmetic item in any video game in my life.

Also Path of Exile never ever threw a pop-up in my face to buy something from them and interrupting my game flow like other 'f2p' games do - I think people are already complaining about this in Diablo Immortal.

So in my book the difference between monetization models is huge.

Also about RMT - I don't know much about Diablo Immortal trading system, but if trade will be relevant, the game will also be absolutely flooded with bots. How do I know? Because last time I check World of Warcraft was flooded with gold sellers.

In other words Path of Exile's monetization models is one of the most ethical I've seen in a f2p game.

RMT is criminally illegal? It might be against GGG policy but are people criminally charged with RMT? Well, a lot of third party sites have "officially" nothing to do with GGG but they do a lot of heavy lifting.

The mtx part of loot boxes is not bad. The gambling part is. Gambling can be addictive. GGG has made tens of millions off of gambling loot boxes. I heard about a third of revenue comes from those boxes. So you not spending money on them is irrelevant. Others have spent plenty on them. Stash tabs are only 1 section of the POE store. If GGG could only raise money from stash tabs they would be screwed.

I haven't really noticed pop-ups in Diablo Immortal. You want pop-ups try Call of Duty: Mobile. There are always like 3 to 5 full screen pop-ups before you can even get to character screen.

I think I've seen currency sellers in POE global chat as well. I usually keep global turned off now. There are bots involved in POE trading as well.

POE's monetization model is one of the most ethical in a FTP game? Yeah, it is probably less scummy.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info