Poor GGG, they just can't win can they?

I think it's a bit unfair statement. It's definitely great that they didn't nerf any builds from the previous League, but the problem is that during the Expedition League they hit the diversity hard. Sure, their re-balance attempts have improved the diversity, but I feel that it's still worse compared to the situation before Expedition nerfs. Thus people are complaining.

I'm glad that for ONCE they haven't destroyed any 'OP' build, but I would be even happier if they made this decision not to touch anything before Expedition nerfs.
hehe.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Jesus christ this post by OP is tone deaf just like GGG is. Its not that freaking hard. People dont mind nerfs to meta builds and farming strategies they just dont want them obliterated from orbit. Do you know how you end up nerfing skills and other things by magnitudes of 30-40%? When you arent good at your job and dont measure in the first place. People also want buffs to items and skills that arent really being used. I know its a novel idea.

And shocker thats the one thing GGG still hasnt tried and why I many people continue to complain and stopped buying MTX.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on May 6, 2022, 10:31:20 AM
^ lol.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
I always get a kick out of the whiners that think the game should only be made for what they want. They do an almost nerfless league ONCE and people are ready to storm the castle. Just cracks me up.

Happy players tend to be quiet. Whiners tend to be loud.

As a developer I get it. Which is why my signature on here is...

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Love when people say there wont be any new builds for them to play while they played 2-3 builds last league (and ingored hundreds of builds that are perfectly viable and fun to play)
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Balance update > OMG THEY NERFED MY BUILD!

No changes > OMG NO NEW BUILDS!?

Exactly. One league with no severe balance changes, and people lose their minds. Instead of just embracing something different. Accepting that tests need to be made. Data need to be collected.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
fix toughness
The amount of people in here that can't seem to fathom that people still want buffs to underused crap.
"
seandkiller wrote:
The amount of people in here that can't seem to fathom that people still want buffs to underused crap.

Same people dont realize they wont play those skills even after 500% dmg buff to those skills, because those skills are crap not because of low dmg, but because of "mechanic" of the skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info