Poor GGG, they just can't win can they?

Every idea ever made or ever will be made will always have an opposing faction OP. This isn't new people like different things it's a hard act to please everyone. The best they can do is choose which path works best for them. Follow the money, or follow their own passion and make choices based on that.

Hard thing is, you need money to follow your passion.
Last edited by Suslikwishmaker on May 12, 2022, 1:44:49 PM
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Balance update > OMG THEY NERFED MY BUILD!

No changes > OMG NO NEW BUILDS!?

Bro. Everyone crys about every game. No matter what GGG does someeones Diaper will be wet.
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Shit, if a 40 agrees with me, I have to have gotten SOMETHING right.

(not being sarcastic or facetious here -- I defer to the immensely superior experience of a 40. Even you-know-who, although she was a 12 once and may we never forget it.)

I also 100% agree with your sentiment. Does my 40 cancel out their 40?

Fuck dude, I didn't even notice you're a 40 now. Crap. I mean, congrats, but talk about upsetting the power dynamic. I really was a shitty Ruler...

And no, it doesn't cancel out. Now instead of 40 challenges agreeing with me, I have 80. Like extra layers of Damascus steel! (It will KEAL!)

"
DoubleU wrote:
"
verisimilitude

F**k, I love that word.

Fuck, I l**e it w**n ***ple s**f-**sor. Am I supposed to read it as a beep? Or like f'k? I'm particularly fond of what Taika Waititi did with the movie 'Boy' (probably just pulling on local slang/dialect) -- all the kids, when swearing in front of their parents, said 'faaaa' and it was so charming.

Oh, and if you love that word, wait 'til you see all the other ones I'm putting together for you. Admittedly most are repetitions of 'the', 'what', and 'and'. :)

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 13, 2022, 12:20:08 AM
here's you reality snack. Feel free to taste one..

I dont like your comment, your opinion is bad and [Removed by Support].

:][/quote]
"
Xyel wrote:
I'm personally reading rare monster mod replacement as a large nerf to rare monsters...

Man, was I wrong :D
Last edited by Xyel on May 13, 2022, 8:03:28 PM
"
Xyel wrote:
"
Xyel wrote:
I'm personally reading rare monster mod replacement as a large nerf to rare monsters...

Man, was I wrong :D

Well that didnt age well.
Not many things do. RIP Betty.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"

I'm particularly fond of what Taika Waititi did with the movie 'Boy' (probably just pulling on local slang/dialect) -- all the kids, when swearing in front of their parents, said 'faaaa' and it was so charming.

Faaaa is slang for far out. How excited/disappointed you are dictates how long you hold the word for.

"Faaaaaaa, that's a mean as sausage roll, bro"
"
el_indio wrote:
"

I'm particularly fond of what Taika Waititi did with the movie 'Boy' (probably just pulling on local slang/dialect) -- all the kids, when swearing in front of their parents, said 'faaaa' and it was so charming.

Faaaa is slang for far out. How excited/disappointed you are dictates how long you hold the word for.

"Faaaaaaa, that's a mean as sausage roll, bro"

Indeed it is (here in Australia too!) but I'd be very surprised if the removal of the 'out' and emphasis on the 'far' didn't also allude to a different F word. It's up to the listener to decide, which is what makes it so good as slang. It's like innuendo: if you point out how dirty it is, you're the one being dirty.

Although from what I can tell, the actual etymology of 'far out' is its own thing, starting with jazz culture, and always meant something good. That's far out, man. Dig it.

It just isn't fun. Having to skip some of the map to avoid dying during leveling is ignorant.

I'm curious to see how this plays out. For now it's back to Elden Ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info