What We're Working On

I was hoping for an autosort to the Archnemesis tab :(
"
Orange_17 wrote:
Any update on the missing 'Non-Aura Skills Cost no Mana or Life while Focused' veiled craft? This craft is vital for Tornado Shot/Corrupting Fever builds, and it missing is very problematic for these builds.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3232472/page/1

We have a fix for this on the way that should be included in the next full realm-restart patch (as opposed to the hotfixes that can be deployed without the realm going down).
"
Acemont wrote:
Make. Archnemesis. Organs. Stackable. For. The. Love. Of. God........
We CANNOT trade them.
We CANNOT roll them.
They are ALAWAYS the SAME item.
Why in the name of fuck are they not stacking!?

THIS
I've noticed the loud death audio issue, and wouldn't mind some sorting options for the new league mechanic, but overall it has been an incredibly smooth league launch. Great job GGG, you guys are killing it
Thank you for your hard work! I'm having a great time playing.

Looking forward to a fix for the bizarre CPU stuttering since 3.16.3 that can for some reason be mitigated by disabling the Engine Multithreading option in game.

I want to be able to turn the multithreading back on because performance felt better before.
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur
Always glad to see update posts. Makes me feel good about playing the game and supporting the developers.

I think it's a little weird that there was no mention of Archnemesis storage problems. It seems like a massive annoyance for a lot of people.
The league mechanics is not rewarding at all and also a big pain in the ass to use, do you plan on changing this? Maybe make archnemesis components stackable or something...
You want Archnemesis feedback? Bigger inventory.

I can't believe you thought 5x5 was a good idea, even 8x8 is NOT enough...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
And nothing said about shader overload and cpu spikes for some ppl with different level of PCs. Unplayable af after league start.
that nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info