What We're Working On

blight maps + no bonus to blight maps + our atlas tree not work with guard maps + metamorph spawn only 1 sample there bugs need fix
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
the filter dont work for some petrified monsters like temporal bubble and invulnerable so u need move the cursor 1 by 1 to make sure u dont have a monster...

actually work for 1 but not for another (i have 2 in the inventory 1 is highlighted and the other no)
Last edited by Mokurp on Feb 14, 2022, 12:23:09 PM
Thanks for the Blight map fix !!!
Last edited by TXEvertonian on Feb 14, 2022, 4:50:25 PM
Can we keep the loud death noises but have Cris voice them???
This league is just as bad as Scourge, but worse.
I decided not to play archnemesis for now. My friends are working on a recipe/inventory website but im not goin to micromanage all those basics, upgrades, touched, with 50% looking kinda the same and the recipes for me to learn.
Add a new stat to Blighted Maps to compensate for the removal of Awakening Objective bonuses
Our plan for this is to add a new stat to the existing Blighted Map Notable on the Atlas Passive Tree to compensate for this. We'll provide more details on this when we've confirmed how we want to approach this.

When will we get this? You realize that nobody will care about it if you introduce it like 2 months into the league? You can just make the 2% map modifiers nodes from atlas tree apply to blighted maps and everything is fixed. IT WOULD TAKE YOU LITERALLY 3 MINUTES XD
Another bug: The Lightless Legion Atlas passive doesn't work, at least the "+3 to Area Level of Abyssal Depths" part of it (dunno about the others). T16 Abyssal Depths should have an area level of 87 (83 + 1 + 3), but it's just 84. This worked fine with the old Atlas, so you broke it with this expansion. :]
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info