What We're Working On

for what its worth I can not open blighted maps when I have maven, eater or exarch selected but once I unselected them I can open the blight map, I had to do it with a kirac mission to get it to open.
You guy probably were already aware of this but any info can be helpful in squashing a bug.
This is probably the best PoE ever was. I guess ~20% went to play losk ark(not your fault). What I like personally to fixed asap or as a temp. solution: give more stash space to archnemesis stuff. And many people pointing Blight. This should be your priorities :P
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Feb 9, 2022, 5:41:51 PM
Super happy that Blight is being fixed!

But seriously, guys... you gotta know that the league UI is god awful. Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

AWFUL.
35 exalts of fusings (6600-ish) on my armour and still no 6-link.

Fix for that ?

Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
New atlas feels better

Archnemesis inventory needs to be way bigger and easier to sort

New melee ignite mechanic when?
Fixes sound good, but please do something about the arch-nemesis tab. Adding more space / making things stackable would be such a huge improvement. Other than that the league is great.
Please make the Archnemesis parts stack like incubator (stack per ilevel).

It would be amazing if you can write in client.txt when we pick up a part. 3rd party tools developers could make this league amazing with this information in client.txt.
Thanks!

Just want to say. Arch nemesis stash is probably the only annoying thing this league. But it sounds like GGG don’t intend to change it much.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Last edited by Jerle on Feb 9, 2022, 6:17:23 PM
just a small bug to add the heist portraits are showing wrong buff (tibs can open 3 chests after lockdown (is just the number in the icon that is wrong), hulk give 40% exp, karst reduce 80% alarm, etc
oh no
so it means that metamorph not even on list? u think its not bug at all?

rly bad news... worst so far
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Feb 9, 2022, 6:23:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info