What We're Working On

These sound amazing GGG, was a little sad to see support for last league end so shortly.

Thanks for all the efforts GGG Team! This League feels strong.
"
Change the Gem and Flask Stash Tabs to be sorted alphabetically

I literally bought two skill gem stash tabs yesterday and got SO disappointed that they didn't sort skill gems alphabetically. Good job GGG!

While we're at that, would be really nice if there was also some sort of separation between normal skill gems, alternate quality and awakened :D
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
can we get a placeable noticeboard for our Hideout please? Even though people barely use them it would be a niche feature. Hopefully encouraging parties in the future.
"
lordkazan wrote:
No improvements for Archnemesis UI or total storage?

really?

I know, right. The only problem with the league and they didn't even mention it.
The sound issues are what are bothering me, summon skeletons the sounds are only being heard in one earbud vs both like before. Also the sounds will sometimes just stop when summoning them as well. Which adds to the annoying part. lol
Would be real nice to see some basic sorting of Archnemesis inventory.

At least by token type and by item level
"
Change the Gem and Flask Stash Tabs to be sorted alphabetically
Currently, gems and flasks in each sort category (i.e. Level or Quality) are being sorted in an inconsistent order. Most-recent gems are being stored on the left side, whereas most-recent flasks are being stored on the right side. We're looking at changing this so they're sorted alphabetically after they've been sorted by their Level/Quality rather than by order placed so that it's more intuitive and consistent.

Personally i don't think just sorting gems alphabetically is a good idea by itself. It would be good to hide gems which you are not wanting to highlight with keywords. Some what like how the divination tab works. It hides all other cards that do not get highlighted.

personally would also like toggleable tag but if i can type Projectile in the searchbox and it hides all gems without that tag then it should be good enough.
"
The Archnemesis tab is very difficult for me to read. While I would like a whole new UI and extended space (there's a reason there are so many tools and cheat sheets out there), I could live with at least a readability update.

When I have 60+ little skulls, many of which have similar coloring, it's very difficult to parse out what I have. It looks like the skulls are supposed to change depending on the tier but when you have so many skulls packed together it's very difficult to discern.

The search bar needs some sort of ability to highlight a specific skull and not include the components that make it. For instance, if I search for "Storm Strider" it highlights those skulls plus the Stormweavers and Hasted that make up the Strider. That can be helpful but sometimes I just want to see the striders.

There is a way. In true GGG fashion you have to know Regular Expressions to play the game though :)
League is awesome and you guys are awesome <3
Just like what others already said, the lack of Archnemesis UI improvement or increase in the storage tab is a bit disappointing.

Can you at least increase the storage tab? Maybe make it 10x10 or something, it really felt restrictive especially if you want to craft higher-tier recipes, you have to hold more recipes in your storage until you found other bottleneck recipes. It's becoming a bit annoying to the point you don't want to engage with the mechanic so you don't have to deal with it.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info