What We're Working On

Any word on chain hook namelocking? It no longer seems to function. Whirling Blades is also apparently messed up but I haven't confirmed that one personally
Remove the movement skill disable grasping veins mechanic
Yo, when my Shadow gonna get to be a Werewolf?
So blighted maps wont be hotfixed, ultra sadge ... My number one content in the game.

Even tho it likely points to a map generation problem (likely somebody tinkered with the recipe actors which spawned wrongfully in blighted maps previously and were not "mostly" usable ..).
Last edited by Tymax_ on Feb 9, 2022, 5:19:29 PM
Give the Archnemesis Materials more inventory space or let same ilvl ones be stackable for the

LOVE

OF

GOD
I dont know how to fix it but the league feels clunky.
1)maybe if we can put them in our inventory tabs might fix it,
2)make them stackable
3)or 2 tabs for 1 for base items and one for the 2nd and better tier?
4) bigger stash tab(will be helpful but wont really help with the clunky nature of the league)

I feel like i need to use a chart if i want to use the league recipes.
It would be nice to make it easier to make something after you learned one some kind of assist?
Deleting prophecies and watchstones without proper replacement/compensation was a really really bad move. Watchstones in particular. You know how many thousands of Alteration orbs it would take to roll your desired watchstone in SSF, if you ever got it? Diluting and distributing this power to an atlas skill tree (and random map boss drops) that people complete in a couple of days? What did you think would happen? People who played your leagues for years are not interested in grinding anymore. Not interested in a poorly executed Metamorph 2.0. It's gone way too far this time. You speak of buffed spells, and the majority of people play Elementalist EXPLOSIVE ARROW Ignite Ballista. You keep missing your goals. This league will be a disaster. I did have a lot of fun exploring the atlas tree and killing the new bosses, outside of league. It took two days. Sadge.
Recently quit Path of Exploding BULL****
Remove the Wildwood!
Remove Gambling!
Ruthless LOGIN
Last edited by hogmark on Feb 9, 2022, 5:51:38 PM
Just about archnemesis rares - after i today finished inocent touched + other different touched, i have no intensions to do it again. Reward was great ! But the way to get to it was way too much pain.

-If those rare mods would stack, that would be great, just to stack od 10 would be awesome

-If i could pull out some, and put them in stash, that would be great as well

Both of those would fix so many issues a lot of players have right now, you could make better UI later on. Similar to Bestiary or so.

This is first league, that i hate i have dedicated "stash" for league stuff and i cant pull those rare mods out, would make hell of a difference if i could put them in stashes and work for T3,T4 recipe from there.

BUT!! Awesome league, Awesome expansion. Thanks all from GGG, this is poggest as pog can be !
Please compensate Twice Enchanted prophecy, by making the "Twice blessed" dark shrine appear more often.
blight just straight up crashes you on PS4, would be nice if we could you know get some oils and stuff, kinda important

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info