What We're Working On

"If you're interested, we talked more about the thought process behind the recipe system here"

People are fine about the recipe system, it's the awful and restrictive UI we dislike. I have so many half recipes but nothing I can actually make but my inventory is full so I am just forced to either waste or start throwing some away.

Why they don't remove the ilvl, make the boss match the alvl and just stack them I don't know. The constrictions of the inventory don't make anything rarer they just it all akward and not user-friendly.
Nevermind; good promising patch, but need a lot more work for a lot of annoying issues.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Feb 10, 2022, 8:13:08 PM
archnemesis UI needs improvement
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Fixed a bug where some Helmet Microtransactions would cause heads to disappear.

I guess we know what the next MT will be...

But seriously, that does sound like a feature, were it intentional. Also, I don't see much archnemesis UI fixes here. The UI sucks, please don't let it be fixed only if you make this part of core and actually fix it while the league is still ongoing. Pretty please with a scurged cherry on top.
1. Good % of atlas passive tree simply not working

2. archnemesis recipes UX is a nightmare and it's outrageous that the CEO thinks it's okay

3. The trading system is an even worse nightmare spending hours on nothing

4. Betrayal leaders not appearing on higher star members despite GGG stating that it was fixed.

5. auras and chat channels switching and turning off

etc etc etc
3 Things:
1- This is the best expansion in a long time. Kudos to everyone! i even made a post on reddit just to thank you guys. That said,let me talk about my issues:

2- Skelleton mages (the act 2 npcs)are disgustingly strong. Please nerf them as you fixed the goats when you guys revamped act 1.

3- Please, add more functionality to the ANem recipes. Now its honestly quite bad to keep track of all recipes and items (not to mention its too small)
Hopefully sound fixes also involves the issue where you year a constant, deafening waterfall sound localized in certain spots when you spawn in a zone.
What about the bug on standard where map stash tab has disappeared? Any fixes for that on the way?
3.17 is an overall success. I am sure you all at GGG know this, and feel proud.

But PLEASE reconsider adding QoL to the ANem UI. It is so awkward and uncomfortable to us. So much so that I am opting to just play standard. It just isnt fun to interact with. :(
I have already bought the new gem and flask stash Tabs,

is it too greedy to ask for a higher max amount of items ?

I reached 500gems in standard only with good green ones....
[Blessed by Support]
Last edited by 0Craven0 on Feb 10, 2022, 10:32:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info