What We're Working On

Why aren't you "ever working on performance upgrades" ??!

Performance is terrible with VRAM issue on Vulkan....
Please add more functionality to archnemesis tab - its super micromanagement and not nice.

Auto complete recipes,add recipe slots so that we can choose recipes to auto complete.

We dont want to stand around reading every little thing that drops or how it combines etc. This is an ARPG, not Detective work.

It seriously feels unfinished.
Atlas Passives with Kirac Maps pleeeeeeeeeeease

THANKS FOR THE GOOOOOOOD Expansion!!!!!!!!!!
Pog
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
_Erix wrote:
Thx for good work GGG ❤. Please do not listen to kids on reddit crying they do not understand or they have no space or they cannot recognize or they do not remember recipes or this or that about Archnemesis. I love it. I do not have single issue with anything. It feels like Metamorph X Essences, and is so cool.

This game is for adults, who have eyes, who can count, who can think, who can remember (even you added hinting) and who can put and sort things (like wtf, low space -> we need more space -> more space -> we need sorting -> more space + sorting -> there is too much stuff -> we need better icons so we can see.... -> ok lets go back to low space and slap everyone, because that worked alright).

I hope this game will remain cool as is. But part of this community wants this game to be like "my little ponny"(i did not play it, so no offense to ppl playing this, just wanted to say "simple") or something. I do not understand why everyone needs toools / excel tables / etc... for recipes. Even if you min maxing, you can just grab few, that are relevant to your min-max strategy.

Ending it here. I do not like state of reddit / whining kids. So I am skipping all reddit this league =D, nothing more I can do. They need to calm down. I love the state of the game right now!

❤❤❤ Thank you so much GGG Team ❤❤❤

Most cringey post I've ever seen. It's fine to support GGG and be positive, but when such a huge amount of people are complaining about the poor qol with the league mechanic, there's obviously some validity there..
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Feb 10, 2022, 6:03:05 AM
"
GGG wrote:

We're keeping a close eye on feedback regarding the Archnemesis League. If you're interested, we talked more about the thought process behind the recipe system here. Thanks for all of your feedback and suggestions, we will continue monitoring them.

Did you miss the part where there are numerous issues with Archnemesis inventory? Because it seems pretty obvious...
"
Why aren't you "ever working on performance upgrades" ??!

Performance is terrible with VRAM issue on Vulkan....

If you are talking about VULKAN eating VRAM really fast then try to set TEXTURE QUALITY to MEDIUM, not HIGH. And maybe TEXTURE FILTERING to TRILINEAR.

Also, if you are using NVIDIA Control Panel then there are a few options there like TRILINEAR OPTIMIZATION and TEXTURE FILTERING - ANISOTROPIC SAMPLE OPTIMIZATION, try various combinations on/off maybe both off with TEXTURE QUALITY in POE set to MEDIUM.

With those settings I have noticed that not only VRAM is accumulated much slower but also they are being regularly freed up instead of only piling up, which gives longer gameplay sessions before restarting the client, if even needed.

But it is truly tiring trying to find some new and new gimmicks every league to make PoE playable...

"Why aren't you "ever working on performance upgrades" ??!"

Oh my god please no. Last engine improvement patch I think 3.16.3 broke PoE's native engine multi-threading. Now a lot of players have to play with it being disabled... So much for improvements... And now they completely ignore it without even answering a single such post in technical support. Just WOW. So be careful what you wish for. :)
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Feb 10, 2022, 6:59:44 AM
Please let us STACK same type Arch Ingredients instead of only allowing 64 individual total.
It's pretty annoying that for example if I have 8 Berserker emblems (Call them blems) they take up 8 slots out of the scarce 64 total we get.

Please change this. Thank you. :)
It's clear the huge oversight (on purpose or not I will leave to the rest to think for themselves) that when you made this mechanic you wouldnt let players stack of the same mod. The league is mediocre at best with the decent/best mods locked behind stupid alt tabbing or 2nd monitors to play the game.

It's 2022 not june 29 on the 2000's. There's not excitement in "discovering" anything on games.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
FIX HARVEST CRASH BUG PLEASE. Using essence change or sacrifice gem crashes the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info