What We're Working On

Summon Skeletons + Unleash Support does not work since 3.17.0.

Judging by this post, this error will not be fixed in the near future?

P.S. OMG! It is not even in the "Known Issues", and none of the staff has answered in the corresponding bug report.
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
You could still do some work on the massive computer lags some people are having :)
In my opinion the archnemesis storage is the only thing holding this league back to be really amazing and fun. Please reconsider giving us at least more space or make them stackable, if you don't want to change the UI.
El Psy Kongroo.
Will Archnemesis inventory be looked into? It would be great if basic, crafted and boos-touched had different sections.

It would be even better if each mod had its own slot like currency stash tab does. I would still be grateful if it meant we can store 2 or 3 of each mod, not like 5000.

Other than that, best expansion and league I have ever played.
ARE YOU FOR REAL GGG?

You are not even talking about MULTI-THREADING issue that was probably caused after 3.16.3 (engine improvements) patch for a lot of players?

Are you really turning a blind eye and completely ignore the fact that a lot of these posts are already in technical support yet not a single answer that you are at least aware of it and if any fix is on the way in future?

Many players have to play with multiT OFF, is that OK? Works as intended right?

Did you really decide to ignore it completely as if you didn't/don't see?
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
@GGG

Please buff Archnemesis inventory add Page 5 Max
I couldn't do my blighted maps till I anointed them.
Might be able to solve the problem knowing this.
Please give us more space in league mechanic tab or make them stackable. Thank you.

An amazing league btw and i enjoy it.
"
Zatoicchi wrote:
I couldn't do my blighted maps till I anointed them.
Might be able to solve the problem knowing this.

i don't think ggg reads here, mail them at support@grindinggear.com or post it on reddit
Thx for good work GGG ❤. Please do not listen to kids on reddit crying they do not understand or they have no space or they cannot recognize or they do not remember recipes or this or that about Archnemesis. I love it. I do not have single issue with anything. It feels like Metamorph X Essences, and is so cool.

This game is for adults, who have eyes, who can count, who can think, who can remember (even you added hinting) and who can put and sort things (like wtf, low space -> we need more space -> more space -> we need sorting -> more space + sorting -> there is too much stuff -> we need better icons so we can see.... -> ok lets go back to low space and slap everyone, because that worked alright).

I hope this game will remain cool as is. But part of this community wants this game to be like "my little ponny"(i did not play it, so no offense to ppl playing this, just wanted to say "simple") or something. I do not understand why everyone needs toools / excel tables / etc... for recipes. Even if you min maxing, you can just grab few, that are relevant to your min-max strategy.

Ending it here. I do not like state of reddit / whining kids. So I am skipping all reddit this league =D, nothing more I can do. They need to calm down. I love the state of the game right now!

❤❤❤ Thank you so much GGG Team ❤❤❤

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info