What We're Working On

feels like its been a long time since a POE2 update. Not working on that, then?
Unique drops are delayed by a second or 2
finding myself skipping the league mechanic a lot just because I'm saving forever for another recipe and feeling like skipping the league entirely.

Skip skip skip builds momentum to skip elsewhere where I'm not spending forever alt tabbing, checking recipes, and then finding out I'm still saving up, not progressing, not playing the game, and not engaging with the league mechanic.

It's super frustrating knowing the effort you put in trying to remember every recipe is just slowing you down and the rewards are just meager.

Save save saving for nothing it appears.
Blighted map not opening not even fixed after a week a core mechanic of the game and of your so proud of new atlas tree AND also kirac map selection which you cannot skip over by the way but rejoice everyone we are getting this fix:: Fixed a bug where some Helmet Microtransactions would cause heads to disappear. what a fuking joke.
Fix the league's stash tab.. I am tired of looking up the recipies online.
Any update on the non-aura skills cost 0 mana while focused mod? CF players really looking for some confirmation that this is on the fix list.
"Fixed a bug where defeating The Eater of Worlds or The Searing Exarch could sometimes fail to unlock their respective Favoured Map Slot."

I just completed eater of worlds fight and did not get the favoured slot.
"
Currently, gems and flasks in each sort category (i.e. Level or Quality) are being sorted in an inconsistent order. Most-recent gems are being stored on the left side, whereas most-recent flasks are being stored on the right side. We're looking at changing this so they're sorted alphabetically after they've been sorted by their Level/Quality rather than by order placed so that it's more intuitive and consistent.

Would be nice to see this apply to the Archnemesis stash tab... or a drop down menu to choose sorting layout (vertical/horizontal)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
hi,

i bought gems stash,
please make something about type filter category :
anomalous/divergent/phanstasmal/awakened/normal

i use it to stock all not normal gem, but really not easy to search a gem when i have to sell it fast !

Thanks
League mechanics and recipes could be good fun, but a league stash is a kind of bad joke. I believe it would be better to keep those items in normal tabs - at least there would be possible to sort them in some order and to keep more of them.
There are needed 63 slots to keep a one copy of every Archnemesis mod and there is only 64 available. There are sometimes 2 different recipes and they both need the same ingredient, so this means you need at least 2 copies of a basic ingredient to be kept until remaining ones will be found to complete the recipe. Archnemesis items also should be stackable. This is obvious if there are so many recipes sharing the same components.
The storage system is also very messy. There should be something like tabs - for basic, 2nd and 3rd tier ingredients.
Discovered recipes should be also more visible in the game - it is quite annoying to look in the internet what should be mixed with what to create something new. Every new map and new Archnemesis drop you need to find recipes on the websites...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info