Siege of the Atlas Boss Kill Event

This post's comment seccion is just: "TREE? TREE? TREE? TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?"
"
Cenxi wrote:
I guess its HCSSF just for the publicity from the big streamers? Like 1% of your playerbase plays HCSSF

Actually, no. It's HCSSF so that you have to do it by yourself without dying.

People also seem to forget that GGG is actively trying to encourage these events as spectator sports as well (they've been going for this since at least ExileCon).

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sick of these lies. not gonna play this game anymore
"
KatCut wrote:
This post's comment seccion is just: "TREE? TREE? TREE? TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?
TREE? TREE? TREE?"

Must all be desert dwellers.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Someone posted: "Starting to lose a bit of hype and it's turning into frustration. You really should release a road map for what information will be produced on any given day, you used to. This waiting is just getting annoying now. If the tree isn't ready yet just say so and advise what your eta is."

on reddit and deleted it because everyone flamed him and White Knighted Bex's response:

"We've deliberately avoided giving a specific ETA on news posts for this week so that we can:

A) Release the Atlas Tree as soon as possible.
B) Also give our team enough time to prepare this information and review the content.

For clarity, we've worked really hard this time to get a lot of the important information out early like the balance manifesto, gems, patch notes, and passive tree JSON and we're not deliberately holding the Atlas Tree back for funsies. We'll release it as soon as we can but I don't have an ETA for you because we need the time flexibility."

His frustration is valid. I feel it too. Many others do.

I appreciate Bex's communication. truly. She is awesome. And in general, despite my frustration with a lot of game mechanic choices GGG makes, I love GGG. I have been playing this game for 7 years.

But yes, this is frustrating. Yes, it IS taking the hype away for me...

This is the single most significant piece of 3.17, and it feels like it is being dragged out. It isnt fun...
nice prizes!
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
Deliverme wrote:
Someone posted: "Starting to lose a bit of hype and it's turning into frustration. You really should release a road map for what information will be produced on any given day, you used to. This waiting is just getting annoying now. If the tree isn't ready yet just say so and advise what your eta is."

on reddit and deleted it because everyone flamed him and White Knighted Bex's response:

"We've deliberately avoided giving a specific ETA on news posts for this week so that we can:

A) Release the Atlas Tree as soon as possible.
B) Also give our team enough time to prepare this information and review the content.

For clarity, we've worked really hard this time to get a lot of the important information out early like the balance manifesto, gems, patch notes, and passive tree JSON and we're not deliberately holding the Atlas Tree back for funsies. We'll release it as soon as we can but I don't have an ETA for you because we need the time flexibility."

His frustration is valid. I feel it too. Many others do.

I appreciate Bex's communication. truly. She is awesome. And in general, despite my frustration with a lot of game mechanic choices GGG makes, I love GGG. I have been playing this game for 7 years.

But yes, this is frustrating. Yes, it IS taking the hype away for me...

This is the single most significant piece of 3.17, and it feels like it is being dragged out. It isnt fun...

Your picture of yourself "200 IQ possitive feedback articulation"

Our picture of you "WAA WAA GGG MEAN! ME WANT TREE!"

Stop sugarcoating your whining. It's annoying.

I am stating why I am frustrated, and that this is killing the hype for me. Pretty straight forward...
And why wasn't Bex's post made here?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Deliverme wrote:

I am stating why I am frustrated, and that this is killing the hype for me. Pretty straight forward...

This is a thread about a race event, not your therapist where you can vent.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
How about a reward for us slower non-elite players that also rewards sticking around?

For Example:

All Players that Reach Level 100: 1 Lottery Ticket toward designing a Unique item that will drop from Kitava in Act 10. Or Div card. That would be fun.

The lottery ticket could also be an ultra-rare prize for spending points?

I'm also trying to think of a non-pay-to-win method that we could skip leveling every new league. For players like me that have limited play time due to more than full time jobs and a mortgage payment spending 6-10 hours leveling feels bad.

In any case thanks for being awesome GGG.
Lovely ideas! It really wouldn't be too hard for GGG to at least pretend to care about casual layers.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info