Siege of the Atlas Boss Kill Event

"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
Deliverme wrote:

I am stating why I am frustrated, and that this is killing the hype for me. Pretty straight forward...

This is a thread about a race event, not your therapist where you can vent.

The truth is that seldom cares whatever the race is, but most are frustrated by ggg's unpunctuality.
Literally, many have been bothered by the elongated trash league, and cannot tolerate such unpunctuality any more.
"
a_k_a wrote:
"
DÉSPAIR wrote:
"
a_k_a wrote:
HC trade

"
a_k_a wrote:
solo stomp

"
a_k_a wrote:
lonely and weird single player mode

Make up your mind already champ.

Go ask someone to help you figure out this 200 IQ insane riddle about a player that enjoys the benefit of trading, testing builds and playing solo. Mind blowing theory, right?

Your playing solo with someone else's mageblood, hh, 1p voices, 6/23 awakened gems. That afk boss kill with u standing with a thumb up your ass would be very impressive.

"
PLEASE DISABLE BOSS ON STANDARD

Because of some shitty race? Sure, lol
kullii
Gotta love these 10-15 challenge randos wanting rewards for level 10 in 2 hours. You won't stand a chance in the most casual event possible anyways. Just like your obsession with the atlas tree. Sounds like people will spend 60 hours looking at the tree and not waiting to copy-paste some guide for it. Totally legit, right?

Amazing rewards, great event as usual. Good luck to all participants and congrats to uncle Ben.
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
Players who migrate from a private league to Archnemesis HC SSF during the event are ineligible for prizes.

"
migrating your character out of the league doesn't remove prize eligibilit

huh ?

Those migrations mentioned are in two different directions.

The first is INTO HCSSF from a private league. If someone sets up a private HCSSF Archnemesis league and you play in it, you cannot then migrate into regular HCSSF Archnemesis and win a prize.

However, the second is migrating OUT of HCSSF. If you win a prize and then decide to play regular HC Archnemesis instead of HCSSF you still win the prize.

The idea is that you have to win prizes while playing 100% of the event within the conditions of the event.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
51percented wrote:
"
Wizard73 wrote:

As a returning player (old veteran from other games) I just played 3.16 and got into maps.. *and even Ziz crafting videos gets me like: what's all that??

I play to have fun, spending my allotted time playing your game.. and even doing alts and crying about doing the whole 10 acts as it takes more than 7 hours for me to reach it..

3.17 I am excited to see how far I can go, but in no way and shape can I ever dream of beating those 3 bosses!!

GGG stop catering to the HC masses + streamers and give us some love as well, since.. we are part of your supporter too, handing out our hard-earned money while waiting for POE2 ;-)

even though I completely disagree on changes for the previous 3/4 of the year, they did add a QOL in the upcoming league - simplifying atlas is huge. It would cut a considerable amount of time and atlas bonuses that actually reward you is very nice as well. Why campaign is getting buffed instead of nerfed - that would be a good question.

As for my understanding, there are many players who play like me - they have time to play but they are leveling at their own pace and don't like and care about "racing" because it's nothing more than a stress. Add a considerable knowledge of the game systems here and nothing of those matters if you want to compete for such awesome rewards - to be a part of the game that you love.

I don't support this obsession with racing. Being at the top of the "list of players who reached 100 first" is reward enough for them. It has nothing to do with enjoyment of the game and being trusted with designing items for the whole community.

Thanks for your nice input! :)

Yup that simplified Atlas feels good to me as well!

That is part of what I am trying to say: (Games)Developers will always be stuck between casual players and 168 hours per week players (joking here but.. close enough?)

What I've seen over and over is since non-casual gets rid of a new league in a flash and get bored, they try to entice them with goodies, making casual feeling "tossed aside"

Trust me, I will always play at my own pace and not caring about being a first! Just asking some love towards everyone here; not only the elites that will just tell you to git gud lololol

*getting ready to play in 2 days up to Feb 8 since, you know, a "new game" enters the NA/EU pool and they might get my casual money ;-) *cracks knuckles

Have fun as always!
This looks like a fun event! Thanks GGG.

Good luck everyone <3

ME 1-3 DAYS FROM NOW: "Why didn't I just play SC league... all that time wasted. I knew I'd die sigh* "

The chance to design a unique too appealing though >_<
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on Feb 3, 2022, 11:06:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info