Siege of the Atlas Boss Kill Event

"
Shaddrak wrote:
"
Wizard73 wrote:

As a returning player (old veteran from other games) I just played 3.16 and got into maps.. *and even Ziz crafting videos gets me like: what's all that??

3.17 I am excited to see how far I can go, but in no way and shape can I ever dream of beating those 3 bosses!!

GGG stop catering to the HC masses and give us some love as well, since.. we are part of your supporter too, handing out our hard-earned money while waiting for POE2 ;-)

Another stupid person commenting with logical fallacies degrading GGG fuck my life and all the masses

1) Look here buddy -> The only one that has been degraded here is yourself, trying to give a blow to someone that is simply asking something while knowing that it will be disregarded and feeling superior. Hope it helped you feeling more badass.

2) You should have done the same, disregarded my post and moved on to the next one. I guess you were bored while waiting for 3.17 and wanted to troll.

Mind you, I won't reply to your own fallacies anymore ;-)
nice
Im just 6 portal enjoyer.
Is it too complicated to give cash prices to a worldwide audience? (seriously asking here)

Wow, console rewards, amazing, thanks 3G
well, thanks for the offer but i can't play 40h a piece without sleep and i don't do drugs.
holyMoly just another ammmazing race and already hyped for the results.
"
All of the above prize winners will also receive a new microtransaction, Godslayer's Pride (which we'll also be awarding to the best players of events like this in the future.)

I assume this mtx is exclusive to these type of events and cannot be purchased from the mtx shop?

Maybe this is done to weed out the players who solely race to sell off their demigod prizes.

"
While the event being SSF reduces a lot of scope for outside help, any form of account sharing (or other breaches of the Terms of Use) will disqualify a player from receiving prizes.

This will happen anyway during this event.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Please distribute the prizes based on the 'time played' basis.

Best time should win the prize at the end of the event.

Adderall abusers will always win those races.
Console players not forgotten, that's awesome!

Chase unique design for pinnacle bosses, awesome!

Will i (and many others) play it... good question. =)

We got to stop this Divinatus, spreads like a plague already, we love gems although.
Last edited by ArtaEva on Feb 1, 2022, 5:45:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info