Siege of the Atlas Boss Kill Event

"
cronus wrote:
well, thanks for the offer but i can't play 40h a piece without sleep and i don't do drugs.

Lmao haha. Then go take adderal or different stuff. I BET u won't be able even compete with them. U know why? Because they are too good with or without drugs. Eot
"
While the event being SSF reduces a lot of scope for outside help, any form of account sharing (or other breaches of the Terms of Use) will disqualify a player from receiving prizes.

Unless you release the bosses later on standard or add account kill counter and shared boss instance counter, that isn't working.
"
Wizard73 wrote:

As a returning player (old veteran from other games) I just played 3.16 and got into maps.. *and even Ziz crafting videos gets me like: what's all that??

I play to have fun, spending my allotted time playing your game.. and even doing alts and crying about doing the whole 10 acts as it takes more than 7 hours for me to reach it..

3.17 I am excited to see how far I can go, but in no way and shape can I ever dream of beating those 3 bosses!!

GGG stop catering to the HC masses + streamers and give us some love as well, since.. we are part of your supporter too, handing out our hard-earned money while waiting for POE2 ;-)

even though I completely disagree on changes for the previous 3/4 of the year, they did add a QOL in the upcoming league - simplifying atlas is huge. It would cut a considerable amount of time and atlas bonuses that actually reward you is very nice as well. Why campaign is getting buffed instead of nerfed - that would be a good question.

As for my understanding, there are many players who play like me - they have time to play but they are leveling at their own pace and don't like and care about "racing" because it's nothing more than a stress. Add a considerable knowledge of the game systems here and nothing of those matters if you want to compete for such awesome rewards - to be a part of the game that you love.

I don't support this obsession with racing. Being at the top of the "list of players who reached 100 first" is reward enough for them. It has nothing to do with enjoyment of the game and being trusted with designing items for the whole community.
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
"
NasusPodInta wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
well, thanks for the offer but i can't play 40h a piece without sleep and i don't do drugs.

Lmao haha. Then go take adderal or different stuff. I BET u won't be able even compete with them. U know why? Because they are too good with or without drugs. Eot

(how do i turn this around....?)

it's all about personal goals and participation!
and since the best players are always twice as fast as me, it would take me 40h min while keeping that difference up :)

"
Players who migrate from a private league to Archnemesis HC SSF during the event are ineligible for prizes.

"
migrating your character out of the league doesn't remove prize eligibilit

huh ?
gratz darkee for winning!!! Was real close but u managed at end very competitive race.

Nah. It will be easy for him. I bet he is already designing the new uniques
PLEASE DISABLE BOSS ON STANDARD
Having the bosses available to practice on standard by having friends get to them for you breaks the whole ssf thing.
Last edited by Gid_PathofExile on Feb 1, 2022, 10:37:58 AM
treeeeeeeee
A good unique design, balances around being very creative. and making new builds possible.

A great example of a good unique is: Howa, by it self a really shitty item but with high int, it becomes good since you can scale both defence and offence of a single stat. this is true for most stat stacking uniques. they are the item that makes x possible while being shit on it self.

also shav is a great unique. it by it self is just a pretty bad es chest, but allows for completly new builds.

a bad unique is: atzuri disfavour( both before and now) just a unique that replicates a good or mediocre rare/ where any special mods dont add anything build defining: this is my prime example of a bad unique pre nerf since it simply made crafting or finding a better rare version to hard/not worth.

A good unique should have some downside to combat.
A good unique should be scalable to extreme power but work at x treshold.

in general i dont mind builds in poe to be able to produce 1 billion dps or have 100k es, if it also cost 100 mirror and 6 month to make it.

back to my Howa example i really liked it in the past where the only sealing was how much time and currency you wanted to put into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info