Siege of the Atlas Boss Kill Event

where is the TREEEEE
Its a good change from tangible rewards, aka laptops, $, and I hope this trend keeps up when expansions are released to an extent. Getting that out of the way, it would be quite nice if I had more time planning for the race if I had the atlas tree. Some of us work full time and don't have the streamer privilege to plan for how many days straight since you will release it. Maybe you should not release it at all and we just have to search POEDB for it after league launch.
pretty sick rewards I must say.

atlas tree when
It would be good to stop to focus on chase unique for the 0.1%, and more on add more build enabler unique.

I don't care about the unique i will never have.
Where is TREE!!!?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I guess its HCSSF just for the publicity from the big streamers? Like 1% of your playerbase plays HCSSF
Godslayer's Pride huh? Does this mean Demi's are no more? I mean i think unique MTX or something along those lines would be a better reward for something like this and other major events.
I do not expect to place I love to play in these events.
How about a reward for us slower non-elite players that also rewards sticking around?

For Example:

All Players that Reach Level 100: 1 Lottery Ticket toward designing a Unique item that will drop from Kitava in Act 10. Or Div card. That would be fun.

The lottery ticket could also be an ultra-rare prize for spending points?

I'm also trying to think of a non-pay-to-win method that we could skip leveling every new league. For players like me that have limited play time due to more than full time jobs and a mortgage payment spending 6-10 hours leveling feels bad.

In any case thanks for being awesome GGG.
So where is the atlas passive tree?
?
?
?
?
?
We all wait for the whole weekend then we found you just fooled us!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info