Siege of the Atlas Boss Kill Event

That's pretty cool. It's been a while since someone besides just GGG has made a unique, correct?
Boring
Now this is a pretty cool idea on the prizes.
well, it's nice for people who does race a lot. Wish there would be different events that doesn't involve racing like crafting or something. Wish I could make a cool unique!

also atlas tree pls
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
BOB is hung yo !

Wish I had a chance to win the Unique collaboration
Bad Seed
"
Raikudou wrote:
You must defeat Bob to win this event
Spoiler

Hold up, no D pics allowed here.
Wow. Really sick rewards. Good luck to all competitors!
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
very good to watch and learn how to do it
Still encouraging unhealthy no-life habits for the 0.01% who have the time to even bother doing this. I can think of half a dozen better ways to orchestrate a contest than this but this must work for you in whatever metric you're after.

Cool prizes though. Got a Bingo card ready to guess the winners. At least then, I'll definitely win.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Awesome rewards!

Although I agree, the new bosses in question should be disabled in standard until the victor is sorted, if everything can and will be practiced maybe the new content should be blind?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info