Siege of the Atlas Boss Kill Event

How can't you guys put atleast a small amount of cash to represent some sort of celebration for the biggest tryhard people of your game, the MTX reward is cool and exclusive but this seems so half assed

How can ziz make a prize pool every 3 months and you guys can't do it every new expansion
"
dachoppa wrote:
are you serious? it's probably not done yet.
League delayed 1 month already, are we still squeezing those last minute changes risking gamebreaking bugs? (You guys remember the "intern forgot to click migrate all" in Ultimatum?)

Gief atlas tree!
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 31, 2022, 6:30:09 PM
can we get the atlas tree already?
Sweet yet another event for like 10 players.. where is actual community events.. something that new players can actually do? Nothing but events for the same streamers over and over and over.. nothing for actual community.

Would be nice to do something for all players not just a select few.
Last edited by 3adwolf on Jan 31, 2022, 6:32:56 PM
"
Hostibus wrote:
Wait so the reward is that you work for GGG for free? GL

First thing I thought of and was slammed by streamer fanboys for having an unfavorable opinion. Interesting approach in defining what constitutes a prize.
"
3adwolf wrote:
where is actual community events.. something that new players can actually do?
We literally had 5 of those in December...
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 31, 2022, 6:31:26 PM
SO MUCH HYPEEE!!!
I would love to play this SSF but not HC at a league start. I am not going to test my sanity with unpredictable RIPs due to performance instability or unforeseen bugs.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
3adwolf wrote:
where is actual community events.. something that new players can actually do?
We literally had 5 of those in December...

You mean the nothing but hardcore ones .. how is hardcore new player friendly or an event for new players in anyway? hardcore is something you do after you already know the game and beat the game in softcore mode.. so the events you said were pretty much all hardcore.
It seems like they do nothing but hardcore events for streamers.. I would love instead to see a standard league event for new players.. you can call it learn the game event or whatever and it is availble in standard league so new players can actually play the game through 1 time from start to finish.. without 500000000000000 mechanics to confuse the F out of you.

Now that would be something.. but its how many years later and GGG still hasn't bothered to make anything to explain the game to anyone.. its just knowledge from playing and playing and playing until you have no clue whats even going on or watching like months worth of streamers video's
Last edited by 3adwolf on Jan 31, 2022, 6:44:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info