Streamer priority confirmed. PoE is free to play, so play it for free, but Boycott GGG.

I remember a time when Charan would laud his ruler of wraeclast title over the forum peons, and boast about the development conversations he had with Chris himself, 'insider access' if you will, that GGG had exchanged for financial gain. Big 'supporter' payments, to run their business.

So then, how has GGGs behavior changed ? A streamer got some special treatment for financial gain. What's changed ?

GGG is behaving the same way they always have, it's just now 'ruler of wraeclast' money doesn't go as far on the Tenecent books.

Accept it and move on, many of us saw the writing on this wall years ago. This is a business enterprise, nothing more.

Oh no, 50 people were able to play while I am in a queue in a single player game when you do fight against monsters.

Doesn't affect you unless you're streamer and got no privelege.
"
Oh no, 50 people were able to play while I am in a queue in a single player game when you do fight against monsters.

Doesn't affect you unless you're streamer and got no privelege.

Single player game? What about market imbalance?? If wasn't nothing like this, the WHY THE FUCK RESTART TABLE CRAFTING RECIPES EVERY FREAKING LEAGUE??

The own league mechanics say quite the opposite of your stupid statement, so try to throw some clever feedback isntead of the "single player" bullshit.
Last edited by Lvzb3l on May 9, 2021, 11:43:03 AM
"
Lvzb3l wrote:

Single player game? What about market imbalance?? If wasn't nothing like this, the WHY THE FUCK RESTART TABLE CRAFTING RECIPES EVERY FREAKING LEAGUE??

The own league mechanics say quite the opposite of your stupid statement, so try to throw some clever feedback isntead of the "single player" bullshit.

It doesn't affect even me or anyone else who isn't streamer himself, and it for sure doesn't affect someone with 3 challenges after 3 weeks of league start.

You're just seething for sake of seething.

Empy would have 12 mirrors instead of 11, the game is ruined, sure.
"
"
Lvzb3l wrote:

It doesn't affect even me or anyone else who isn't streamer himself, and it for sure doesn't affect someone with 3 challenges after 3 weeks of league start.

You're just seething for sake of seething.

Empy would have 12 mirrors instead of 11, the game is ruined, sure.

What have to do me having 3 challenge this league which I'm not even playing?
So having a huge time advance on the first hours of gameplay over other players doesn't give them full control of the market? Because we're not talking about single players getting this advantage but FULL GROUPS OF PLAYERS, who play together synergizing their advantage over the rest. So WTF are you talking about?
Last edited by Lvzb3l on May 9, 2021, 12:05:37 PM
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
So having a huge time advance on the first hours of gameplay over other players doesn't give them full control of the market? Because we're not talking about single players getting this advantage but FULL GROUPS OF PLAYERS, who play together synergizing their advantage over the rest. So WTF are you talking about?
I think you can still lick some more GGG boots, they still have some horseshit on their soles...

Because you don't even playing the league, so it doesn't affects you. It's like casuals who grinding white maps after months complaining about market or Harvest (in either direction). Why do you even care LMAO. Nothing is changed in your gameplay. And you want to vilify GGG out of that.

Like I said, real effect is that Empy would have 12 mirrors instead of 11. So sad indeed.

It only affects other groups who wanted to farm endgame first, and will make 8 mirrors instead of 9 as a result of queue. So sad indeed again.
"
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
I think you can still lick some more GGG boots, they still have some horseshit on their soles...

Because you don't even playing the league, so it doesn't affects you. It's like casuals who grinding white maps after months complaining about market or Harvest (in either direction). Why do you even care LMAO. Nothing is changed in your gameplay. And you want to vilify GGG out of that.

Like I said, real effect is that Empy would have 12 mirrors instead of 11. So sad indeed.

It only affects other groups who wanted to farm endgame first, and will make 8 mirrors instead of 9 as a result of queue. So sad indeed again.

[Removed by Support]

Having 3, 20 or 50 achievements means absolutely nothing in order to point an unfair or shadowy action. [Removed by Support]

It is WRONG, doesn't matter who says It or the outcome, IT-IS-WRONG. And you're not an expert or a diviner to foretell what the outcome would be. THAT's the point.
Last edited by JC_GGG on May 9, 2021, 12:34:41 PM
Hi page 45 patrons.

Sigh*... in an attempt to prevent the spirited discourse here from getting more out of hand. Luckily some posts have already been completely deleted.
I would like to point out that this is not about a couple of people getting in faster than others. That is purely a side effect of what is being and has been discussed here.

I will break it down for you into a few tiny bites.
As the title says streamer privilege confirmed
This is a fact not an opinion, as it happened on live stream.
then the second part poe is free, so play it for free.
This is a opinion and what most of the discussions are about.
Discussions ranging from, i will do what i want with my money to this is only the tip of the iceberg, how much more is hidden beneath the surface.

There are quite a few threads on the topic you are discussing and it would be
nice if we can at least be civil and respect each others opinions.
Last edited by isnotonline on May 9, 2021, 12:36:20 PM
I do wonder what sort of person it takes to earnestly say in response to a company indulging a blatant display of contempt for the vast majority of its customers, 'get over it' or 'it doesn't affect me so it doesn't matter'. I get the allure of complacency, I do. It's easier to get along than to carry on in the face of something inconvenient, even if it happens to be inconveniently true.

What might not be inconveniently true but has the tang of bitter likelihood to me is that Chris was drafting that apology in his head the moment they decided to betray their own long-respected set of ethics. And that's why I still can't call it a 'mistake', as he himself did. If you do something for which you know you'll have to apologise later, it's not a mistake. The only thing about which you might be mistaken is the magnitude of the repercussions and the depth of the bow required to save face. But let's remember another quote here: 'Once you're mapping, we own your soul'. Beautifully tongue-in-cheek, but more importantly beautifully cheeky -- and again, too sharp by half in its declaration that yes, we can and will get away with shady shit, hell, we'll even tell you when we do it (the first time)! Such openness, combined with the inevitable apology, come on, of course you'll forgive us. We promise never to do THAT again...in front of you.

So no, don't 'get over it' and don't shrug and embrace a small-minded, short-sighted stance that decides something's just fine as long as it doesn't affect you. Because I hate to say it, but it does affect you. When a company's fundamental stance is 'our game is fair for all' goes and then that company makes the game unfair for most because of 'a big pile of money', you'd better fucking believe it affects you. Because if they're willing to do that with the money you gave them for largely pointless shit, what else are they willing to do with it?

edit: phew, typos. Or, considering it was posted from my phone, tappos?
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 10, 2021, 10:03:43 PM
"
I do wonder what sort of person it takes to earnestly say in response to company indulging a blatant display of contempt for the vast majority of its customers, 'get over it' or 'it doesn't affect me so it doesn't matter'.

I dont wonder, and neither do you most likely, but the Code of Conduct and all that. Plus heaven forbid somehting gets written that causes some stress, or a tear, for the reader.

Anyways I believe we have made quite a bit of glue out of the horse that started this thread.

Long story short. GGG fucked up badly. Chris made an apology post, which I dont really believe he meant, aside from the subtle truths that popped out.

There are many folks here, that I wouldn't even call White Knights, as they have a selfish agenda, more like Vanilla Squires. They realize there are problems with GGG, but they are hooked on the game, or have a financial interest in the game, and cant bring themselves around.

I do wonder what will be the cold water in the face moment, or the rock bottom. There is a video of a well known streamer that had this moment a few days ago. Maybe more will come in the near future.

When GGG's priority customers (streamers/no-lifers) start to feel the same angst as the average customer, that's really when the piles of money will be ablaze.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 10, 2021, 10:08:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info