Streamer priority confirmed. PoE is free to play, so play it for free, but Boycott GGG.

streamer privilege was remove BUT what about streamer rng? why its still workin? when GGG will remove streamer rng?
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
This is sad to see..
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Ongoing human behavioral experiment. Ever feel like you're in a fishbowl?

Nope. Not in it.
Well, i guess thats natural for GGG - doing that type of "streamer preference mechanics" because they all their PR system are based on streamers, twitch highlights and all that stuff. I say, look even at all those degenerate ***posting under every league announce or stuff - "KEKW POG KAPPA POGGERS POGCHAMP" and all that crap. Damn. When you want to read other ppl opinions about something new and all thread pages are ridden with THIS.
"
streamer privilege was remove BUT what about streamer rng? why its still workin? when GGG will remove streamer rng?
If it is there they for sure would not remove it. Plus I believe several people have already pointed out that Chris on previous talks has pretty much stated they have the ability to change individual player drops( context was BOTS ). Not much of a stretch from there to buffing or nerfing whomever they see fit.
"
they have the ability

...Of course they "have the ability". They are coding the damn game. Streamer RNG is a myth - a conspiracy theory, but you can't convert a flat earther. So people believing streamer RNG exist, will always do so - no matter what I say, what the dog says or what GGG/Chris says. The "believers" will never be able to prove anything, but will go on preaching on the forums for years to come.

The "streamer priority" fiasco was a massive fuck-up, and totally removes every competitive aspect of the game. It was (un)surprisingly unprofessional. You could see the backlash and the hate from the community. Now, how would that look if "streamer RNG" was a thing? It would destroy the game if it became public. No one would ever trust them again.

Is it worth it? For some low-ball advertisement? Of course not.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on May 8, 2021, 1:51:25 PM
"
"
If it is there they for sure would not remove it. Plus I believe several people have already pointed out that Chris on previous talks has pretty much stated they have the ability to change individual player drops( context was BOTS ). Not much of a stretch from there to buffing or nerfing whomever they see fit.

Excellent point!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
what GGG/Chris says

Funny thing is that they have not said anything. Not even a flat denial or other brush off.
"
"
what GGG/Chris says

Funny thing is that they have not said anything. Not even a flat denial or other brush off.

So if Chris came out and said: "There's no streamer RNG!", it would make a difference? As I said, people believing that there is streamer RNG happening, will never believe any denial, brush off or even statistical proof. It doesn't matter.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
So if Chris came out and said: "There's no streamer RNG!", it would make a difference? As I said, people believing that there is streamer RNG happening, will never believe any denial, brush off or even statistical proof. It doesn't matter.

I believe quite a few would take that better than the deafening silence. Oh but it does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info