Streamer priority confirmed. PoE is free to play, so play it for free, but Boycott GGG.

Okay guys - its really the worst launch ive experienced... and there have been bad ones.

But still - im pretty sure, they are working the hell of their asses to fix it. I dont know any other game or publisher where as near as much content is created every couple of months.

And still this game is FREE TO PLAY. Tbh who wouldnt prior Streamers to show new content?! Thats totally fine imho...

However @GGG - for the future: if you give streamers prioritized ques - they shouldnt count for any "Firsts" - thats just insanely unfair.
Many people are trying to be listed atleast once...

Keep up the work and please fix the servers soon. Im pretty sure this experience kills alot of potential players... :(
Pathetic.
Necropolis league G.O.A.T
"
"
This honestly isn't a big deal to me as much as I do like you a lot lol

It's clear this guy is a slave to this company and this game, its cool dude. but for the rest of us totally pissed of this, rise up.

careful what you say about protected members on this forum ive made that mistake even asking a simple question about them.
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Word. It's more the cumulative bullshit and this is just a fat turd on top.

Feels like they were hoping it would go not noticed by thousands being able to log but servers lets their favoritism out of the bag. They will never get a weta pet outta me let alone a full pack
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 16, 2021, 11:00:57 PM
Most of these people commenting have never supported or bought anything anyway. And even if the launch was amazing they still wouldn't, they are just noise its all they do.

Mindless commenting about boycotting over streamers in a disaster of a launch anyways, this is silly.

They need to fix this it IS the worst launch and it needs to be done asap.

"
wallsh1 wrote:
"
"
This honestly isn't a big deal to me as much as I do like you a lot lol

It's clear this guy is a slave to this company and this game, its cool dude. but for the rest of us totally pissed of this, rise up.

careful what you say about protected members on this forum ive made that mistake even asking a simple question about them.

You got that right. Especially the one in question.
Yes it is disappointing. Yes i want to play too. Yes i want it to be fair!

Well, reality is not fair, realitiy is usually cruel. reality right now is.. im sitting in a warm comfy home and im not in danger in any way.

How are we shitting this hard on casualitys like that? We are pampered AF.

CALM DOWN...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Take care, gl!
you guys cry like a baby.. if you don't like the game, go play another game, don't come here and talk shit... and tell me a free game that every 3 months give us new content
Signed!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Bunch of people i know already left the league. This is unplayable at its best. Reminds of Synthesis where they had to roll back hours of gameplay. Only worse this time around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info