[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
PoB is up boys! We are eating GOOOOOOOD this league OMG. It's already stronger than Harvest Ice Crash. Understand this PoB is far from final but will easily get you to end game. It is not min maxed at all since the gear is ancient.

Yay! Happy to hear :D. Will you also provide leveling tree before launch? which points to take and so on at levels

Leveling Tree Up. Level 74 PoB added to front page. Also posted here for you.

https://pobb.in/YJQC1gswI3U_

I updated the PoB it was level 74 not 75.

Third PoB added for level 56 guidance.

This is probably the last I tweak them until the beta POB has the gem updates. 2 days until my vacation.

Thank you very much! Happy league
Thanks for your work/time on this build. Im sure many ppl watching. GL to all at league start!!
You got maybe Youtube channel I can subscribe to? This build is great btw:)
"
JJSniper wrote:
You got maybe Youtube channel I can subscribe to? This build is great btw:)

My Youtube was used for spiderman memes to learn 3d art, now I am a paid sculptor. I will be remaking video guides during this league ASAP.
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Thanks for your work/time on this build. Im sure many ppl watching. GL to all at league start!!

My pleasure! Have a fantastic league!
Any idea why I cant open yous PoBs? I have updated PoB, so really dont know. Also tell me how tanky this build feels?? Still don't know if I'll start with this or try some warden build.
EDIT: I managed to open POB, just needed to update program.
Last edited by JJSniper on Jul 21, 2024, 4:35:21 PM
"
JJSniper wrote:
Any idea why I cant open yous PoBs? I have updated PoB, so really dont know. Also tell me how tanky this build feels?? Still don't know if I'll start with this or try some warden build.

Maybe his current PoB is the new tree, I have the same issue.
"
JJSniper wrote:
EDIT: I managed to open POB, just needed to update program.

Go into options and enable Beta. I tested my links and all 3 worked for me just now.

"Opt in to beta test builds", then update to it.

PoB community fork Version: 2.42.0 (beta)

Added this info to the front page before the POB links to better clarify.

Other question. The build is pretty tanky be default since we are juggernauts. That said I will be adding many layers of defenses as I get to content that provides a challenge.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 5:26:43 PM
I have a quick question on the damage. I've never played Ice Crash before, but it looks really interesting with the new changes. With that being said, you're saying that enemies (or at least pinnacle bosses?), take 3 ticks of damage. The wiki says that enemies only take 1 tick of damage. Just wondering if the wiki is out of date or if that was something that had changed since you last played this build?
I have updated the guide to better reflect the AoE pulse that Ice Crash does. As the ticks are range ticks and not stacking. My apologies for confusion. PoE is a simple game.

SO when an Ice Crash hits it comes out of the ground in a wave. It is pushing out 3 ticks of damage at once based on range. SO it is doing 20+ million damage to the screen just not to each target at once. I hope this a better explanation. What Ice Crash excels at is full screen explosions.

I will add this to the main page to better reflect how it works as a skill. I do need to remember that lots have never touched Ice Crash since it only had 1-2 seasons of being good previously. Also, it has been 4 years for me as well so I will update to the most precise information I can.

I hope this helps and have added this and more to the front page to explain it.

Appreciate you asking because I did not have it worded correctly and now it is.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 5:25:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info