[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
Dirikr wrote:
Are you going to self cast warcries? Might take a look at chieftain for infinite power warcry or berserker for perma exerted attacks uptime

I will self cast. It never bothered me in any leagues. Especially since 95% of my playtime (mapping) I do not even need to use any warcry to clear the screen with 1 button.

After checking out Autoexertion I will 100% NOT use it. The cost is way too much reservation wise.

Info:
Intimidating cry for instance gives a buff that gives movement speed and also exerts attacks to deal double damage. The buff part won't work with the trigger support.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 12:47:20 AM
I agree with you on selfcasting, then IMO, chieftain gives a better identity for our playstyles by give us fist of war and more buffs to warcry with infinite power. Defense wise we can just stack max res
I identify as a Juggernaut. <3
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
PoB is up boys! We are eating GOOOOOOOD this league OMG. It's already stronger than Harvest Ice Crash. Understand this PoB is far from final but will easily get you to end game. It is not min maxed at all since the gear is ancient.

Yay! Happy to hear :D. Will you also provide leveling tree before launch? which points to take and so on at levels
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
PoB is up boys! We are eating GOOOOOOOD this league OMG. It's already stronger than Harvest Ice Crash. Understand this PoB is far from final but will easily get you to end game. It is not min maxed at all since the gear is ancient.

Yay! Happy to hear :D. Will you also provide leveling tree before launch? which points to take and so on at levels

Yes I will work on those tomorrow. I got you covered!
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Fucking Legend I swear. Thanks for the PoB, enjoy your cavation and have fun slamming with us when you are back!
Heya, is this league start viable ?
"
Edern761 wrote:
Heya, is this league start viable ?

Melee will be one of the easiest league starts now across the board. The gems do so much more damage at all levels. Understand due to losing flat dmg on lots of them, our weapons are much more important while leveling this time.

That said, after playing some of the OP builds like Holy Relic of Conviction I do not think it will be as easy as that or SRS or other minion builds. But I imagine even a newer player will have no issues.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 11:50:35 AM
"
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Fucking Legend I swear. Thanks for the PoB, enjoy your cavation and have fun slamming with us when you are back!

You're so nice, thank you dude.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Leveling Tree Up. Level 74 PoB added to front page. Also posted here for you.

https://pobb.in/YJQC1gswI3U_

I updated the PoB it was level 74 not 75.

Third PoB added for level 56 guidance.

This is probably the last I tweak them until the beta POB has the gem updates. 2 days until my vacation.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 12:36:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info