[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Will you update pob to latest before you go on vacation? with lvling tree included etc
Seconded, lol. I'd love an updated PoB to leech off of, I think I'm going to take a crack at this in SSF, I love the idea of freezing everything.
IGN = Kryztal
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Will you update pob to latest before you go on vacation? with lvling tree included etc

I can't really. I got a huge rental house for 10 family members. Back 2 days after launch.
Also because this build has been dead for years due to melee nerfs up the wazoo. So any PoB I do post would actually be 5x weaker than what I WILL end up making. There is no way to test retaliations to see if they are going to be used. Among so many things that are changed and unknown right now. It is currently anyone's guess as to how we will gain fortify (more options now) and endurance charge gains per item piece. Changes to influence mods. Uniques that have changed over the last 3-4 years etc.

My account should be open to view my old Ice Crash Jugg and that is a working setup even now (gear wise (gems partially)). I will be playing a tiny bit on my laptop on launch day, but not enough to make a full guide/PoB. I do not like writing PoB what ifs. I want to see it working. When I am home I will not only work towards a shareable PoB and post progression stages as I level it, but also make new videos that are not made on a cloud gaming service (when my character is near min maxed). So much better videos this time around. My old PoBs were all from my actual live character, not a PoB to look OP or guess at. This is why the guide was so successful before the nerf leagues.

That said it will be up to you if you want to pursue this build and read some of these pages to understand a warcry slam character. I suggest checking youtube and searching Ice Crash Juggernauts as well. Good luck fellow Exile.

All of this said. I can fit in time to make a leveling PoB (when it's updated) but only skill point wise. So that means no updated gem links or equipment information. There is no way it will be 100% accurate due to so many new things. I will post this on the main page and let you know when I have.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 20, 2024, 3:07:20 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

I can't really. I got a huge rental house for 10 family members. Back 2 days after launch.
Also because this build has been dead for years due to melee nerfs up the wazoo. So any PoB I do post would actually be 5x weaker than what I WILL end up making. There is no way to test retaliations to see if they are going to be used. Among so many things that are changed and unknown right now. It is currently anyone's guess as to how we will gain fortify (more options now) and endurance charge gains per item piece. Changes to influence mods. Uniques that have changed over the last 3-4 years etc.

My account should be open to view my old Ice Crash Jugg and that is a working setup even now (gear wise (gems partially)). I will be playing a tiny bit on my laptop on launch day, but not enough to make a full guide/PoB. I do not like writing PoB what ifs. I want to see it working. When I am home I will not only work towards a shareable PoB and post progression stages as I level it, but also make new videos that are not made on a cloud gaming service (when my character is near min maxed). So much better videos this time around. My old PoBs were all from my actual live character, not a PoB to look OP or guess at. This is why the guide was so successful before the nerf leagues.

That said it will be up to you if you want to pursue this build and read some of these pages to understand a warcry slam character. I suggest checking youtube and searching Ice Crash Juggernauts as well. Good luck fellow Exile.

All of this said. I can fit in time to make a leveling PoB (when it's updated) but only skill point wise. So that means no updated gem links or equipment information. There is no way it will be 100% accurate due to so many new things. I will post this on the main page and let you know when I have.

I understand that. Well, if you have time to fit in just leveling tree pob once its updated without any gems etc, that is fine. Just a roughly what to follow while leveling points wise ^^
"
kryztal wrote:
Seconded, lol. I'd love an updated PoB to leech off of, I think I'm going to take a crack at this in SSF, I love the idea of freezing everything.

I'll have a leveling PoB for passive skill points up before league start.
-As far as Bandits go. I will be choosing Alira for 15% resistances since we lost some with the ascendancy change.

Added to front page as well.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 20, 2024, 5:59:02 PM
PoB is up boys! We are eating GOOOOOOOD this league OMG. It's already stronger than Harvest Ice Crash. Understand this PoB is far from final but will easily get you to end game. It is not min maxed at all since the gear is ancient.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 20, 2024, 7:52:38 PM
this build caught my eye...probably as a second character though...want to see someone test it out first :)
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
this build caught my eye...probably as a second character though...want to see someone test it out first :)

I usually play 1 character per league for 400+ hours. So do not worry, lots of info will be here soon as we learn more about the new stuff in game! <3

Just updated PoB again @ 8pm pst. Got 2 million more damage out of it.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 20, 2024, 11:06:00 PM
Are you going to self cast warcries? Might take a look at chieftain for infinite power warcry or berserker for perma exerted attacks uptime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info