[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
Lydsignal wrote:
"
AsusD wrote:
Hey guys, any tip as to what to farm? i'm in need of some money to make the build doable again, but i have never farmed endgame content, don't even know what can be worth more than 3-4divs...

My POB: https://pobb.in/RCFPJBVmigec

I know i'm f**** with those int points, but i made the mistake of buying the wep without looking at the requirements (5div down the drain)

I already read about some changes Famuel made, and probably tomorrow if i have time I will change them, like removing unwavering stance (for some shitshow reason i put there that i don't know why), changing the jewel socket, getting those mace crit nodes for exemple...

any tips for both are greatly appreciated!

EDIT: i have about 12 divs to spend t.t

I mean... you're being a little harsh on yourself, Unwavering Stance is absolutely fine to take if you don't want to take Unstoppable because you'd rather the extra defensive layers from Unrelenting, it just makes a fairly tight point spread tighter.

That said, though... using a scepter just really isn't ideal. And there's a few other things that are questionable (using a jewel slot solely for res capping, two-handed crit multi when you'll spend 90% of your time 1H + Svalinn, etc).

Headhunter legit also might not be the best choice for you atm -- Famuel swears by it and I would absolutely never gainsay him, buuuut I'm a pretty big fan of my Hunter-influenced Stygian Vise with double life and %attributes. Takes care of a lot of potential pain points (lowish life, tight stats) with one item.

I'll take more of a look at this when I'm home from work later. I'm also still 100% learning this build (as evidenced by all my previous posts!) and Famuel/Hero are the two decisive authorities here -- but my quick read would be that the easiest things to upgrade immediately would be a proper melee weapon, a maxed Svalinn, and some new rare jewels. From there it probably becomes a little more fine-tuned.

I also might have some gear that I haven't sold yet from before my most recent sets of upgrades -- if so, I'd be happy to send 'em your way. No cost, obviously.

Hunter-influenced Stygians are absolute beasts as well! I had a great one that I used right up until headhunter.

If you desperately need resists and more life etc, you really cannot go wrong. The abyssal socket gives you so much room to play with for needed stats as well.

There was a time that I kept my Stygian in my inventory and would swap to it for bossfights; now I just never take the headhunter off hahahaha.

It's just so much fun!!!
Last edited by Famuel on Oct 3, 2024, 3:31:44 PM
Oh, i have Unstoppable, that's why i said that unwavering stance was wrong to take XD

HH is so good to play with while doing maps that I can't change anymore XD

later when i have some free time i'll send a pm, thanks a lot!
"
AsusD wrote:
Oh, i have Unstoppable, that's why i said that unwavering stance was wrong to take XD

HH is so good to play with while doing maps that I can't change anymore XD

later when i have some free time i'll send a pm, thanks a lot!

How did you get on with the changes so far lad?

Also want to show this beautiful mace that I did some meta crafting on, even did this crazy harvest and beast crafting stuff to change the implicits around! Really cool, had never done anything like that before:

I'm happy with the implicit for now, there are much better ones to get but it's like 3 div per attempt hahaha. So perhaps I'll gamble on it more later and try get some godly ones!!

Also picked up a tiny bit more int on one of my cluster jewels, which tipped me over 100 int. So now I have taken 21/20 Frostbite and Tempest Shield too for squeezing out even more value there :)

The 1H damage is now sitting at 69 mil DPS!
"
Famuel wrote:

How did you get on with the changes so far lad?

Also want to show this beautiful mace that I did some meta crafting on, even did this crazy harvest and beast crafting stuff to change the implicits around! Really cool, had never done anything like that before:

I'm happy with the implicit for now, there are much better ones to get but it's like 3 div per attempt hahaha. So perhaps I'll gamble on it more later and try get some godly ones!!

Also picked up a tiny bit more int on one of my cluster jewels, which tipped me over 100 int. So now I have taken 21/20 Frostbite and Tempest Shield too for squeezing out even more value there :)

The 1H damage is now sitting at 69 mil DPS!

Yo, got my EHP up to 300/800k, now i can do t17 citadel and uber cortex (didn't try other but i cant seem to deal with uber catarina, my dps is too poor XD)

I still need 1 more dex to use cold pen lvl 5, but I spent the day farming, got about 40divs to spent XD

EDIT: POB: https://pobb.in/ZhzOfOe3-VFf
(with progenesis)
EDIT²: Abyss is actually a good way to farm, got some pretty luck drops as valdo, high tier scarabs, just from opening those hoards, simulacrum and 5 way legion are good too, both are cheap and you can get some lucky drops too

EDIT³: just got a progenesis*
Last edited by AsusD on Oct 5, 2024, 6:53:05 PM
I'm trying to follow your build but I can't do it, what am I missing? my character name is "BurningGoof"
"
ampdgmr wrote:
I'm trying to follow your build but I can't do it, what am I missing? my character name is "BurningGoof"

It looks like your profile might be private, can't seem to see your character at all!

Best way to share builds is usually to download Path of Building, theres an "import" section in there where you can import your character and then share the link with us here :)
Thanks for letting me know, I made it public now so you should be able to see it. I also did the POB thing you suggested.

https://pobb.in/u/ampdgmr/bZgvBqOqfZ_1

I'm just looking at your character on the POE website here and trying to copy as close to 1:1 as possible. How much DIV did you spend on your character? The earlier guides and videos don't help much since this 1H character you made is quite different. Also I haven't played in like 10 years.
"
ampdgmr wrote:
Thanks for letting me know, I made it public now so you should be able to see it. I also did the POB thing you suggested.

I'm just looking at your character on the POE website here and trying to copy as close to 1:1 as possible. How much DIV did you spend on your character? The earlier guides and videos don't help much since this 1H character you made is quite different. Also I haven't played in like 10 years.

you have not done any of the labs? that is probably the biggest problem
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 7, 2024, 3:54:13 AM
"
ampdgmr wrote:

I've put lots of notes in the notes tab of the POB I've made - that will help you out, that or watch the couple vids I made to see how the build works together! I believe HeroEvermore put the link to the first vid on the first page of this forum, you can find the 1H+shield one from my channel there :)

1) definitely do your labs ASAP, you need to be a juggernaut with the 4 ascendancies in POB

2) you want way more armour on your chestpiece and boots, aim for 4000 on chest and as much as possible on boots

3) similarly WAY more life on chestpiece, ideally 100+

4) then you just need more levels really, and the cluster jewels etc.

5) you need to use level 21/20 fist of war support instead of awakened cold penetration until you get the forbidden flesh + flame combo

I can't properly look at POB for the next few days as I'm out with a friend, hopefully the above and the notes/videos gets you started!

EDIT:
original vid, good for build basics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJeiceiGU5k

Then 1H + shield vid
https://youtu.be/hU4FCJSVg-0
Last edited by Famuel on Oct 7, 2024, 4:34:29 AM
Thank you for letting me know, I didn't even know what that is. The amount of content GGG has added to this game over the years is incredible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info