[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
Cheers for the quick response!

So you've boosted your crit hugely through the 20% mod on the wep, Oskarm's, new jewels and the Ice golem correct? That is really nice.

Is it still worth using rare gloves and just swapping frostbite for assassin's mark in the CWDT setup at all? Something I'd like to test when I can. Or even just selfcasting that for the bossfights/juicy rares.

Just depends on your goal. Mine was always freeze the game, so 100% crit with oskarms is the way to go for me right now. I have lots of good gear to swap and test now at least. I will most likely make a version with and a version without.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 11:44:32 AM
I just woke up and I still can't believe I hit 100% crit without a single divine drop. Feels good. I have clearly learned how to make items so much better in the last year. Love it. Hope you are all having as much fun CRASHING as I am! <3
Forum bug.

Love you all <3
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 11:57:00 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"

So you've boosted your crit hugely through the 20% mod on the wep, Oskarm's, new jewels and the Ice golem correct? That is really nice.

Is it still worth using rare gloves and just swapping frostbite for assassin's mark in the CWDT setup at all? Something I'd like to test when I can. Or even just selfcasting that for the bossfights/juicy rares.

Just depends on your goal. Mine was always freeze the game, so 100% crit with oskarms is the way to go for me right now. I have lots of good gear to swap and test now at least. I will most likely make a version with and a version without.

I had a play around now that I've got back to my (terrible) laptop again today - I can't actually do maps or anything, but I was able to trade and get some better gear hahaha. here's my POB if you want to take a peek!

https://pobb.in/t7vaCem9Vnxj

I am just shy of 100% crit (98.54% at the moment) without the Oskarm's setup, and 11.67 mil DPS using a Battlemage's cry -> assassin's mark -> urgent orders gems on rare boots rather than Kaom's. See what you think!

I think with this setup it could be worth getting Whispers of Doom back and putting frostbite in the same above links, that takes the DPS to 13,836 mil. I am only level 89 as well at this point, going over to Fangs of Frost takes it to 15mil +

Insane! Keep up the changes my man, I am following them closely - love the build.
"
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"

I had a play around now that I've got back to my (terrible) laptop again today - I can't actually do maps or anything, but I was able to trade and get some better gear hahaha. here's my POB if you want to take a peek!

https://pobb.in/t7vaCem9Vnxj

I am just shy of 100% crit (98.54% at the moment) without the Oskarm's setup, and 11.67 mil DPS using a Battlemage's cry -> assassin's mark -> urgent orders gems on rare boots rather than Kaom's. See what you think!

I think with this setup it could be worth getting Whispers of Doom back and putting frostbite in the same above links, that takes the DPS to 13,836 mil. I am only level 89 as well at this point, going over to Fangs of Frost takes it to 15mil +

Insane! Keep up the changes my man, I am following them closely - love the build.

I'm not awake enough to answer all this but Frostbite on CWDT is actually pretty weak because of the tiny aoe of it and impact to mana as well. It may look better in PoB at times but with my oskarms version, offers 0 more cold reduction. Like most bosses im not even standing close enough for Frostbite to hit with CWDT. If you want to go double curse I suggest a Frostbite curse on hit ring, that will actually work correctly.
Red Maps complete. Too easy. Time to push content today. Having so much fun. In delve I don't have to warcry at all, just spamming. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 2:31:04 PM
I've started this league as a Reave Juggernaut, farming t16's atm and i feel like more investments won't progress it further, might be time to switch to something else.

Your build definitely looks very interesting, might consider switching to it in the next days.
"
I've started this league as a Reave Juggernaut, farming t16's atm and i feel like more investments won't progress it further, might be time to switch to something else.

Your build definitely looks very interesting, might consider switching to it in the next days.

This build has tons of flexibility. I just wanted to guide people to 100% crit rate first since Freezing the game is the goal here.

It's still a challenging melee build but FUN MODE is here for sure. Lots of very happy Ice Crasher in game I talk to daily.
Friendly reminder, we have max res on jewels now. Very strong for EHP. Still need to craft some for myself.

Link to my character in PoENinja, updated finally.
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/HeroEvermore/IceCrashJuggGuideMaster?type=exp&i=5&search=class%3DJuggernaut%26skills%3DIce%2BCrash%26sort%3Ddps
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 5, 2024, 3:26:42 PM
Searing Exarch down. I can just face tank his Annihilation phase hehe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info