Delirium Statistics

"Perhaps some of the lower completion rates are related to the rewards -- Metamorph offered a Portal Effect for those that completed 36 challenges. "

Bingo. I really wanted that portal...got it... but nearly burned myself out just trying to get it, haha. It was my first league, so I loved it. For Delirium, I am not too keen on even using the 24th or 36th rewards. Perhaps the ability to choose a reward in the future, just like in the Act1-10?

Also, due to the changes, my Metamorph end-game build was already dying on T5 Delirium maps!?!? Unbelievable! Had to make changes, so I am taking my time with the Delirium league, rather than the rush mode I did with Metamorph.

PS. Also, please ban abusive players (swindlers, scammers, etc), it makes us want to stop playing and more importantly buying those weapon effects.
I've completed 36. Challenges aren't that bad. I didn't have to buy a single one and it took me 4 weeks and 2 characters to complete.The rewards are... Meh. The old wings are better and two back pieces for rewards just suck. You really dropped the ball on that. But that's nothing you haven't read a million times on the forum. Metamorph challenge rewards were kind of ugly. Had zero desire to finish those. To be honest I didn't have much drive to finish these. Only did because we are all stuck at home with nothing to do and they just happened while I was playing a fun league.

Challenges aside, the league is extremely difficult if you're not playing some sort of meta. Build diversity seems dead because of the high difficulty. That said it being that difficult actually makes it kinda fun. Just wish more builds could compete at the level necessary.

The league mechanic is fantastic and fun.
The difficulty leaves many builds as unusable.
The rewards are meh due to two back pieces and downgraded wings. But they at least look better than metamorph
I have found the first 18-24 challenges relatively easy compared to past leagues. I have not pushed harder for 24 yet because I am not interested in the reward. I never get to or aim for 36, so that reward is always irrelevant to me.
"
We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

I`m usually with 24 to 36 challenges around this time in the league, but it definetly lacks interesting mechanics. Stacking mobs on top of mobs endlessly is not really enticing anymore.. and with the amount of mtx`s avaible at the store nowadays is hard to keep motivated based on RNG+boring league challenges.

It`s the first time in a very, very long time that I don`t feel compelled to play a league.
The challenge completion is lower because your game performs like crap and the rewards are mediocre at best. Everyone quit the first week even with tons of free time on their hands.

Fix your engine.
I kinda like the cloak and want to get it but then when I look at the challenges left for me to go from 12 to 24 (Not even considering 36) I'm like NOPE.
pog
I hit 24 a week ago, then basically took a break from playing. Now, I just dabble, doing whatever. Why? Looking at the remaining 16 challenges I have not done yet, they are all bologna, and I have no real intention of doing them. Like I want to sit and play Chance Orb, Scour, repeat until RNG gives me a unique, or grind to level 100, or defeat map bosses where I have to stand around lollygagging, running in circles, waiting for them to do something specific before I'm allowed to kill them, etc., etc.

The 0.32% that decided to do that, maybe they find these things fun, but I don't.

Honestly, I didn't find going from 22 to 24 challenges fun. Getting to and killing Sirus is bunch of BS. The encounter is the worst experience in any game ever. Speaking of which, why can't the Watchstones be pulled from the Atlas to lower Area level of the fight, to make it easier? Having asked this, yes, if you do this, the chance for rewards should be lowered accordingly.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Apr 9, 2020, 8:19:20 PM
Too much RNG in the challenges and the rewards aren't as good is a definitely a starter.

Also, yet another clear speed league. Metamorph was so nice because it wasn't RUNRUNRUNTRYTODOSHITWHILETHETIMERISGOINGRUNRUNRUN. I've killed so many map bosses just as the mist went past them and the timer hit 5 seconds.

We need leagues to be much less run/clear speed/timer focused.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Interesting.

"
We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

I haven't played since Blight (Though I didn't do much there either until I reached Tier 10 on maps) so I cannot speak of Metamorph.

As for challenges, the only one I don't like that much would be ¨Leave to Chance¨. I've completed 8/10 and only remaining ones are unique. Would take some time to chance one of it into a unique version... Unless I got the prophecy ¨Trash to Treasure¨. If anything, I would have it as 9 of the following 12 outcomes instead of 10.

Almost forgot, another challenge that was a bit annoying was Delirium Encounters III with the following text

"
Defeat monsters that have each of the following Delirium modifiers.

I was at 32/33 for a time after running over 200+ maps and the only one I was missing was Vengeful Pack.

As for the rewards, the horns are pretty neat at 12 challenges completion. The cloak at 24 isn't my favorite one, but wings at 36 are pretty cool ones. If anything, it would've been better to go with 12 = horns, 24 = Wings and 36 = pet or portal.

Overall, I don't usually aim for 40/40 challenges but rather going for 36/40 or 37/40 for the final MTX and (if possible, depending on the remaining challenges) trophy tier.

Also my comment on Youtube:
"
I'd prefer to have a Elder Baby as a pet, would look nice.

Make it happen. <3
Rest in peace Rick May.
¨You were good son, real good; maybe even the best¨

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info