Delirium Statistics

i think the league is cool and fun but i feel so stressed when everything is on a timer, i prefer the slow and tanky way.

feel forced to play clear speed glasscannon and not loot stuff becouse gotta hurry hurry
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
cant be bothered with challenges
You tell me to do this
He tells me to do that
You are all bastards
Go fuck your mother
League releases getting slowly at blizzard like levels. and please give us a chest mtx as challange reward (for 36) ofc. its been soooooo long since we had one. getting millions of back/head attechment areen feeling rewarding in any way anymore if you pump em out every god damn league. also having to play the afk browser game sucks. almost any online game has a form of in game auction house having to litterly w8 like 1-2 at "bad" times just to buy a small piece is horrible and 100% not fun.
Last edited by mistsack on Apr 10, 2020, 9:57:20 PM
That Metamorph portal was just so awesome, I had to have it last season. Ok, the wings this season are gorgeous and I had to have those too. The previous Delirium wing design was so gnarly, I would have had to have that too.

I like the rewards that stand out and are different from the regular MTX. Legion rewards were pretty epic too.
I've never been one to grind the challenges. If I get them in the course of enjoying the league, great. If not, oh well. The fulfillment I get from enjoying the league itself is not important to me than side challenges.

This should be the goal of the devs as well, if the challenge list is the focus, rather than the league mechanic, then why have Leagues at all? Just do I character wipe every 3 months, and deploy a new challenge list.

That said, I never quit a league until about two weeks before the end date, allowing myself time to break for a short bit and not burn out before a new league launch. However... This time I did. 3 weeks in.

Why? Backtracking every damn map. Every map now takes three times as long, unless you ignore the mirror or lose the fog. Again, negating the point of the league.

Especially for console players who can not simply click an item with a mouse and move along. I feel for you all.

No, this is not the account I play on.
Delirium is the worst league to progress, last one i had 36 challenges, this one I cant get past 12. please dont make this go to standard.
First time 40/40 challenges, There has been ups and downs but overall 5/5 for this league, Ty "big hand for ggg"..
I do feel that these challenges are a bit harder than last league. Even though you guys hard a rough start, the league turned out to be quite okay. I'm still going to try to go for 36, but my "issue" with the rewards is the fact that both the 24 and 36 reward are for the same slot. So you will never be able to use them simultaniously.
Well, it's pretty much been said.
While league idea is cool, it's not as enjoyable to play. The stressful pressure to run all the time, the visuals... And Kosis is a goddamn joke. Give me content that's hard, that I have to learn. Not just 10k flicker strikes while having 1 gazillion life.

Also, as some have mentioned before, the fact that everybody is constantly under the same time pressure means that you can spam 30 people when wanting to buy something and NO ONE EVER ANSWERS.
Like, have you guys ever traded yourself? Trade was always one of the worst aspects of this game but it's become a complete nightmare.

Still a big fan, you guys are awesome and your open communication is one of the best I've ever seen. But this league is meh, and oh my god, you need to tackle trade. You've been promising this literally for years now
u might wana add the level of unplayability the game was in for quite some time due to server side lag

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info