Delirium Statistics

I'm always curious about the percentage of players that has 40 challenges completed. Would be cool to know.
cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Frankly this league didn't even live up to my already low expectations. I made it to mapping and just couldn't do it anymore. This was after completing 36 challenges last league.

What I just can't deal with is the forced play-style GGG wants everyone to play. Putting a timer on everything is god awful lazy programming. Players who can clear fast already have a huge advantage over players who don't. Why do you feel the need to penalize players who like to play more relaxed and prevent them from completing content?

Now I generally like to clear fast but there are times I want to chill and take it slower but then I have to skip half the game content and league mechanics. Boring!!!!

Also don't get me started on the RNG just to access content. Again that is just lazy programming. I have no problem with a certain amount of grind to access content but after last league I have had enough. My luck with fragments sucked and I was only able to access Uber-Elder once! No, I am not going to use the crappy trade system just to access content either. Maybe with an actual auction house I could live with it.

Unless GGG changes their philosophy on some of these issues I doubt I will be back.

Cheers
I do believe the set of challenges are more difficult this league compared to the last. For me I was just as excited about last league's portal than I am for this league's wings. I started playing 2 weeks into the league and sitting on 20 right now, getting real close to my brand new cloak effect now.

Other than that, I really enjoy playing this league, it took me some time to appreciate the league mechanic and all else it involves, but once I did I found it to be a load of fun.

Should anyone wonder what it was i had to get used to mostly: the fact that the monster spawning both from the mist and the eggs on the floor take so long to become targetable. To me it felt like it was slowing me down endlessly while playing. So what I did was I made my build work around that and have better timings on my attacks.
I'm really enjoying this league and I don't even have a GPU I'm just using a Ryzen 3200g built in APU and it's totally fine at 1080 settings. No idea what kind of potato those other players are playing on. So far I've done Sirus Awakening 8 and Simulacrum 20/20 on Golem build. Doesn't seem to difficult so far and it's fun experimenting with the build. Just waiting for 2.0 to come out to 6L all my sockets.
How about you make challenges a little easier so its not the 1% of losers that have zero life that get them? Did you think of that as an idea? 500 Bosses killed during affected Delirium for example... Or the 1500 bosses of last league... You really do think that most of us are some sad losers if you think this is a fun way to make engaging challenges for a league to keep people invested.

If anything, anyone with half a brain (and apparently 90% of the player base), just says "fk this!" and if anything you are creating little incentive for people to keep playing for those challenges.

After which, wtf is the point to League? Its the same shit as standard with a new mechanic that you play 500 times in the first week already, and back to standard to all your loot and stash and toss a middle finger to the League challenges.

I had half a mind of doing them, the next 7 challenges I had put on the side were doable, if I grinded my ass out, then I realised. Oh, hey, I have a life.

Enjoy...
i want make a 40/40 challange again.
İm need to alot of RNG or alotof exalt thats not fair.
Just change end game grinds level 100 and deep delve challange or add some new challange.

Alot of ppl dont like Rush lab and delve

Only we are want big tropy decorations in hideout.
I'd think that extra reward category is one other reason single-orb maps are so popular. If I use five orbs on one map, I can get 6 types of rewards. If I use them individually on separate maps, that's 10. Maybe less challenging and a little less rewarding, but that's almost twice as many chances to see the type of reward you're looking for.
For me the challenges in general were okay and felt less difficult than in previous leagues. The last one I completed was the endgame grind. I think it's really good if the endgame grind marks the end of 40/40. It just does feel right that way. Although there were some rng-challenges (atziri in temple + chance orb challenge), I was lucky enough to complete them without too much hassle.

For the 500 map bosses under delirium the new favourite map system is really helpful. I ran mostly city square and coves to finish this challenge.
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Apr 10, 2020, 2:57:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info