Delirium Statistics

Hard to complete? I've done the 36 challenges at the middle of the second week of the league.And This is my third league playing the game.One of the best rewards EVER for 36 challenges so far.
The statistic is biased.

tell me how many Delirium mirror are NOT used, because people are tired to die to invisible soundless effect ?
(well, i lie, there is a sound, just AFTER you died).

to continue my lvling i just IGNORED the annoying delirium mirror and guess what ? i didn't died.

i did a tier 8 map + 1 delirium orb.
i was ultra cautious and i heard a "plop". and i was dead.
i did not took damage, i was erased from existence.
5000ES+1500HP, down to 0 in one small "plop".

Tier 8. this is no game.

and the rewards ? 95% crap and then acceptable things.
not worth the backtracking.

most of the time, when i try to launch a mirror, i cancel it immediately if i have weapon/armour or any crap reward, and so i run quite few mirror, especially if the map pattern do not suit for a mindless run.

i guess there is fewer than 10 map that you can run whole with delirium, which is a big fail in game design, but you will never acknowledge it
yes. the challenges were much harder this time, and on top of that, many of us ran into performance issues/buggs, that were frustrating, so that the rewards didn't seem that alluring to us
Last edited by noxtare on Apr 11, 2020, 4:46:49 AM
"
We can see that challenge completion is lower at all significant points when compared to Metamorph league. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that these statistics are from slightly earlier in the league, but truthfully, we believe this set of challenges is more difficult than Metamorph's.

Hello,

On my side this league is unfun and reward are not worth the time. (i will not use them)
Doing 24 si already like "working" on the game instead of playing so I mostly left the game already.

Note that i did 36 (in fact 39) on metamorph despite i didn't like the portal effect because in fact, i had fun during metamorph league.
Last edited by Vachy on Apr 11, 2020, 5:11:13 AM
I think it is time for a redesign of what a league does and what the rewards are. As we continue gaining map content clutter, stash organisation is becoming unbearable and half the game is organising and looting now...
Leagues should be exciting for sure but there is a better way to go about it now that there is so much existing content.

How about a content revamp league? Combine certain older mechanics such as rogue exiles and strongboxes to create a more focused and rewarding system.

As for the rewards, they are definitely becoming stale. What about alternate art effects for weapons, essential hideout items (stash, workbench,waypoint,etc) and skills? These would be an incredibly good motivator for people to complete challenges.
36 Challenges! Should i worry about something?

BTW
Whoever thought the "Leave to Chance" - challenge was funny was defnetly in a delirium.
Last edited by Nyoshushu on Apr 11, 2020, 6:14:45 AM
"
Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

I stopped playing after I reached 16 challenges, not because the rewards were bad, or the challenges hard, but because slowly walking through empty maps to pick up loot isn't any fun at all.

At the beginning of the league, before I knew how little I would enjoy it, I had planned to do 36 challenges for the first time since the goals seemed very easy to achieve. Right now I know that was true and the challenges are pretty easy, but now I don't want to play anymore.
being completely honest this league has just felt like a chore, stupid amounts of back tracking, go faster faster faster mentality all in all just hoping this does not get integrated into the game

I do like the cluster jewels idea as it adds something different but the actual mirror etc... pretty much a trash move really, kind of like lets do another breach but not call it a breach

Just spent this league messing about with different builds and generally not caring about the mechanic or challenges at all
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

Rewards are really interesting this league, I think the problem is you need dedicated time to do it. Casual players that play 1-2 hours a day would think that's gonna be hard to reach 36 challenges. That's my opinion.
Regards.
"

I don't think that challenges are particularly more difficult compared to Metamorph league and the cloak and wings are definitely really cool rewards! However, rewards themselves are never going to be the main reason for me to play Path of Exile.

Reason why I haven't bothered to play was mostly due to how bad the lag was for me in week 1. First patch helped a little but the game was still mostly unplayable if even just 2 things spawned in the map simultaneously(metamorph and betrayal encounters for example). A lot of other games came out during that time as well so I've just been playing those games as the grey screen slideshow wasn't nearly as appealing.

Another thing that makes me not want to play is the absolutely mindless grind that is the new atlas(Sirius is a major downgrade to Uber Elder, sorry) and the 10% encounters mostly feel like a chore rather than a reward(make them more rare and remove the garbage from loot table so there's at least some excitement to see them?). But last league I actually liked was Delve so I might be burnt out. Sorry for the mini rant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info