Delirium Statistics

I did 36 challenges this league and I found the challenges to be easier than Metamorph this time.
I did like that there was a back attachment at 24 challenges, which got me into playing this league at all. (as I wasn't planning on doing 36, but then did it anyway)

What I really didn't like and made me stop playing (until the nerf) was the existence of OP Herald builds, essentially creating a 2-tier economy and inflated prices for all items remotely useable for them. Why play any skill or plan any build if I can just stack 50 auras and do it better?
All challenges were easy. Didn't buy a single one.
750 simulacrum waves was boring tbh.
Nice work dudes, TY!
Now show how many players dropped out of the league because it was such a disaster. hehe DeLiRiUm xD
The challenge rewards looks nice.. but i dont like the RNG based type of challenge.

Also, the betrayal challenge should have been 4 out of 6 instead of 6/6 because Jun and her investigation is pretty hard for new players.
For me I have actually found these challenges easier to obtain then metamorph. As far as the 36 rewards I cannot say, but I do feel the 24 reward is far better than it was on Metamorph.
I don't think the delirium challenges are harder than the metamorph challenges were. Some like leave to chance were certainly more annoying. In general atlas progression was more difficult (or tedious) with lower high tier map drops and more maps needed in general to spawn conquerors. Map drops do improve when your atlas is flushed out and your bonuses are high.
I feel constantly rushed this league. Even tho its fun a lot of times, its terrible the whole time. So i think im playing less than i would if this wasn't the case. Also i think the inflation of rewards and good items is not positive for the game.

Still having fun end enjoy the game tho.
Challenge rewards are kind of meh for me this league.

Here is mine delirium statistic:

Make game for high end pc (even its a free game) - yes.

Make league that need modern engine, but make it on 15years old one - yes.

Make league able only for high high tier gear - yes.

Im rly disappointed in you guys. You on pupose made this kind of mechanic, even though you know that you have old engine, and maybe bad programmers.
You made game so hard, that with my almost 100ex build cant do shit, so u need 5mirror gear to be able to play t16 100% delirium juiced map. Everything in this league is dumb fucked made and not given a tought. 1900h of playing here, have almost 100ex worth build, and cant play t14 100% semi-juiced cuz of ur lame programming, cuz i have 0 fps and cuz u overpowered monster for god tier gear players. Totaly disappointed...

And fyi game worked perfectly fine in metamorph league. Gj
Last edited by kokorolee on Apr 10, 2020, 7:41:22 AM
Challenges are ok. Same as metamorph for me. But the league is verry contradictory.

It COULD be nice if its made perfect. But its one of the badest desingt leagues for me. First the fps problem. There was always a problem with fps the last leagues. But this legue it kills me to often.
second the mist. I cant see mostly no ground effects and then i am dead. Thats the most annoying thing this league.

And combined you have 5 fps with no perceive of ground effects and so you die. Til 90 i can life with it. but after its totaly frustrating.
so you have to posibilitys. You never stops let all loot on the ground an can lvl after 90. Thats not my playstyle. I care for the loot also its not so much.
Second you cant do normaly maps without backtracking or leaving the loot.

So the league is not funny. Backtracking for loot is meh and diing in case of bad desing is also meh.

I think this is the reason why so many people played the herald build. Its the only way to go this league. There you have no problem wiht ground effect or fps as noone can kill you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info