Delirium Statistics

In my opinion the difference is cause the challenges in this league are random, so I can´t motivate myself to do them, they will pop up and if not well.... what else i can do.

I like the rewards but is not a goal I can set to myself and chase it, and honestly when the challenge are random you need to play a lot more than I normally do to get them but I have a life so no rewards for me.

Anyway the people case goals at the end of the league and is when those divination card challenge related rise in price, but I think you knew that already.

Good luck, thanks for asking
In my opinion the difference is cause the challenges in this league are random, so I can´t motivate myself to do them, they will pop up and if not ....well.... what else i can do.

I like the rewards but is not a goal I can set to myself and chase it, and honestly when the challenge are random you need to play a lot more than I normally do to get them but I have a life so no rewards for me and is ok, no problem is your game and you decide what to do with it.

Anyway the people chase goals at the end of the league and is when those divination card challenge related rise in price, but I think you knew that already.

Good luck, thanks for asking
Last edited by Kr00n on Apr 10, 2020, 8:49:50 AM
"
We can see that challenge completion is lower at all significant points when compared to Metamorph league. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that these statistics are from slightly earlier in the league, but truthfully, we believe this set of challenges is more difficult than Metamorph's. After a similar amount of time during the Metamorph league, 24.14% of players had completed 12 challenges, 5.82% of players had completed 24 challenges and 1.32% of players had completed 36 challenges. Perhaps some of the lower completion rates are related to the rewards -- Metamorph offered a Portal Effect for those that completed 36 challenges. We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

Personally I found most of the challenges to be either easier, or about the same difficulty as metamorph (I went 37 or 36 in meta, I forget). The reason I ended up stopping at 28 in delirium is that the 36 reward isn't worth it to me, I think the cloak is better than the wings. The odd part being that I didn't feel like 40 was reachable in metamorph for me, but I'd be able to get 40 in delirium since the end game grinds is actually the easiest I've ever seen (I've played since legacy).

Personally, if the 36 reward isn't a portal, I'm very likely to not bother. The bigger totem/trophy isn't worth it. The design of the chance orb challenge also didn't really click with me. It's just super RNG and sitting there clicking chance orb into scouring into chance orb for awhile in order to proc the unique ones isn't really... fun.
Last edited by britishbubba on Apr 10, 2020, 8:48:54 AM
Very disappointed by the wings, the difficulty to have them is not fair compared to what it looks like.
By cons beyond the delirium of GGG we push within our limits, the league is good.
I think the challenges are fine. The Leave it to Chance one is pretty dumb but the rest are completely doable.

I think the 36 reward should always be a portal. The delirium portals into the simulacrum are super cool and I'm not sure why we don't get that as a reward.

Instead we get wings after we've already been rewarded with a cloak. Kind of a head scratcher there.
A long time ago, on a Wraeclast far, far away...
Every time they post most useless statistics. And when we want real statistics they never probably even collect.

Good job though.. I didnt cared about any of these. Shrugs shoulders.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
For organized players / streamers and more savvy, the difficulty curve matters little because they overcome it easily, because they have excellent practicality and knowledge of the game.
While, on the other hand, the medium / low level player finds himself in increasing difficulty for many reasons.
1- crafting, one of the main resources for the "poorest" player, has been swept away by a useless rng spread on Betrayal (the most hated and meaningless) / Incursion (almost acceptable) / Delve (acceptable until certain depths).
Needless to say, the underlying asset must be rethought, because it is incredibly dispersive and with a waste of time and resources not rewarding.
In addition, the movement of some important craft only on Exalted of the Conquerors has expanded even more, what is available to players with a lot of currency
2- You raised damage and life values ​​on monsters probably without evaluating the impact with the additional modifiers from the various orbs / sextants, so much so that if you didn't want white monsters with little value, we now have ALL monsters capable of oneshot, making any type useless defense you have active, whether it is evasion / dodging or high armor ...
everything is useless, because the only rule that applies is "hit first and with high damage before anything else that kills you instantly" hits you ... often I don't even know what kills me, even from off-screen!
Undoubtedly, a certain balance is missing, because there are greater risks against groups of minions with extremely harmful mods and with the same end of map bosses.
3-as usual this league also the melee characters have no sense of existence .... in fact all the valid builds are all at a distance or armies of minions .... toy spinning top! ... I would also be tired of turning like a top to be a "fake" melee.
4-I would like to see more cleanliness in the graphic aspect of this game,
many monster abilities and effects are so invasive that nothing is understood in the most excited situations .... a personal example,
I played "volatile dead" this league, its effect of full fiery balls is horribly impacting on the view, it would have been enough to make smaller balls and maybe with fire effect only on the circumference (it can be an idea) .... I would not want to go besides, then maybe your graphic designer gets offended. : /
5-the fact of inserting new content does not mean that it is automatically more fun or pleasant.
Often you have unnecessarily complicated the mechanics (see Atlas and craft),
making what a player can understand in the whole league less comprehensible .... this only creates confusion.
Finally, I am not attracted to your mtx for challenges, but those too rng and extreme grind always reject them.

to conclude with a joke, on your unhappy joke ...

"
"That's a lot of death!"

"I got up on a beach, and died while I was picking up a stick ... a grain of sand blew my head! ...
what bad luck ... rng of the grain! "

I'm going to see what my RNG says for your support ... I've been saying the same thing for 3 years, "try again, you'll be luckier".

Sorry for my bad english and text wall.

Let me be clear, I don't want the "tailor-made game" but on certain things you have to get there alone ... and not to mention the performance!
Last edited by JimmyWoodman on Apr 10, 2020, 9:21:27 AM
death in delirium is no joke but the real joke is dying from performance hit . Most people just run maps like standard.
chaotic neutral
i love poe, but i don't love delirium. every league cant be for everyone, but challenge grinds shouldn't be so heavily rng gated, depend on map layout, or be more difficult/impossible for certain builds. i could deal with the timed thing going on in the league, but the damage reduction part just doesn't feel good. i want enemies, lots and lots of enemies, and for the most part the league delivers, except it exaggerates the problem where you find it hard to make them threatening, that you have actually made them too dangerous for situations when we can no longer kill them instantly, or map mods reduce or negate our defenses completely. things like attack speed, or increased aoe, can just feel like strait bull shit without counter-play. and running over grey sacks to spawn them is annoying.

also the atlas changes have more or less discouraged me to play into deeper maps, or play in general. i know you didn't like the influx of maps that we had during metamorph, but it felt better not being map starved. with the current system, sirus in my opinion is a progression boss, and should not be overly difficult, which i believe he was in a good place at the later stages of metamorph. being over-tuned as progression makes no sense when he is harder than shaper or uber elder when realistically we will have to fight sirus before them. atlas progression also feels bad in how fast the map tiers progress, while not being able to use any of the maps we obtain throughout the progression because they so quickly become irrelevant.

my thoughts, but you do you.
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Got some server performance statistics as well? Nobody cares about the fact that 10 million orbs were used. A playable league with even average performance is what we need.
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info