Poll: Do you want an instant buyout for the Trade Market? Let your voice be heard!

f yes
No. My only issue with the market is items without a price. If an item has no price, it should not show up on the market.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Hell yes!!!! Waiting on an item for half a day now.... If someone pays what the seller is offering it should auto send the item
I vote Yes.
"
Have any of you voting “yes” actually read the development manifesto on trading?

Yes, I did, and I do not agree on it.
Adding one more reason for this. Currently, people are stalling the market on chaos-exalt exchanges on DSC Xbox.

One person listing about 4 pages of single exalts (all for the same price. Picked 25 at random from the entire pool and they were all posted by the same user) holds offers for hours before rejecting them.

I understand the need for people to be dicks in order to amass currency. After all, we all care about our own game experience.

However, GGG needs to understand that trading standards differ on console when the playerbase is a fraction of the PC one and stop being incompetent.
"
Isomorphin wrote:
"
Have any of you voting “yes” actually read the development manifesto on trading?

Yes, I did, and I do not agree on it.

Yeah that manifesto is so outdated.
[Removed by Support]
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!
I just want the market to show only the items i am searching for. No need to scroll through hundreds of pages to find one specific item. Also i would like to see the name of the seller, because price-fixers ruin the market. With only 10 offers to be allowed it can get pretty messy.

I'd like an auto-accept feature, but only if the price gets deleted or adjusted if i restock divination cards for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info