Poll: Do you want an instant buyout for the Trade Market? Let your voice be heard!

I find it funny people dont understand that consoles have much more limited supply. you wanna know why awakened gems are 15ex instead of 3? it's because so few people get that far into endgame. you can say that 15 ex is too much, but awakened gems arn't the only items that are worth more... i've made more currency on ps4 in 7 days then on 3 weeks on pc this league and thats because other items are worth more. 15ex is a pittance on console because everyone that does get to endgame can make far more then those on pc.
"
I find it funny people dont understand that consoles have much more limited supply. you wanna know why awakened gems are 15ex instead of 3? it's because so few people get that far into endgame. you can say that 15 ex is too much, but awakened gems arn't the only items that are worth more... i've made more currency on ps4 in 7 days then on 3 weeks on pc this league and thats because other items are worth more. 15ex is a pittance on console because everyone that does get to endgame can make far more then those on pc.

We already tried so many times to highlight this thing but, as you can clearly see, the only thing you'll read about that is: greedy, people are evil and greedy because they sell for too much!
Because you and a bunch of friends have nothing else to do but farm end game? Then try and act high and mighty with your pricing? Yeah....get bent dude. Again, it's people like you who are the problem.
Last edited by lil_Rones on Apr 30, 2020, 4:02:15 PM
"
lil_Rones wrote:
Because you and a bunch of friends have nothing else to do but farm end game? Then try and act high and mighty with your pricing? Yeah....get bent dude. Again, it's people like you who are the problem.

1) I have no Friends :(
2) 1k+ hours and i have never been able to kill all guardians on one characrer, and never done Shaper, Elder or Sirus. never done cortex, and have trouble not botching a tier 3+ blighted map.
3) Why are you even using the trade site for act 1-10 storyline? Like.. comon man.. You have to at least try.
4) I don't think my people are your problem, i think you are your own problem.
5) Fully 2/3 of my wealth is farming chaos recipe on blood aquaduct..

I shall consider myself, unbented out..

"
lil_Rones wrote:

I can give you a few dozen PSN of people who have been gifted with exalted, Carries, Items, Maps and whatever by myself. For no reason if not helping some polite guys and helping the community I play in growing as healthy as possibile. Because the healthier the community I play in, the better my game is.
If you (a generic you, not really you :)) start whining, insulting, self pitying yourself, spreading some hate here and there, well you won't find any help from me, that's for sure.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Apr 30, 2020, 6:34:52 PM
"

I don't see how this is relevant to the trade market buyout discussion. Ontopic please.
[Removed by Support]
"
lil_Rones wrote:
I'll weigh in here, neither for or against instant-buy but the problem with PS market is greed pricing. Try to buy a helmet with cyclone implicit mod on PC that you can get for 10 chaos, on PS4 the cheapest one listed is 5 Exalt. Same goes for Awakening gems - couple exalt on PC. 15 exalts on PS4?!?! I get it, most people who play this game aren't very wordly in how markets work but your item prices need to be based somewhere in reality. I also get console is a smaller community so some price exaggeration is expected but the people that list things for 25-50x what you can find on PC....YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! Instant buyout might help with this because it would theoretically lead to more competitive pricing. The only thing PS4 market encourages now are group farming parties and it's disgusting to me.

Login with your PS4 or Xbox account please. Discussion and voting (lol) is for console players only. Stay ontopic. This discussion is about buyout only.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Auradinho on May 1, 2020, 10:01:17 AM
Absolutely yes for a buyout option.

I've been waiting almost 4 days for the 1 person with the item I want to log on and accept the trade for the price they have asked for on Xbox.
"

they aren't 15 ex for all awakened gems, many are like 2-5.
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on May 1, 2020, 9:31:00 PM
"
Auradinho wrote:
"

I don't see how this is relevant to the trade market buyout discussion. Ontopic please.

It's all part of the same topic. Also...im gonna defend myself... someone needs to.

"
they aren't 15 ex for all awakened gems, many are like 2-5.

I was saying numbers off the top of me head... I dont really care. blame lil rones for suggesting 'my kind' sets rediculous prices... 15 ex seemed a tad ridiculous so thats what i went with.. tbh i dont know why everyones bitching i at 2-5ex.. thats super cheap idk why this is an issue.
Last edited by Insanity_Pilgrim on May 1, 2020, 10:18:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info