Poll: Do you want an instant buyout for the Trade Market? Let your voice be heard!

vote with you wallet, its the only way they will care.

btw YES!
"
douma101 wrote:

btw YES!

That's true.
[Removed by Support]
"
Alzander2k wrote:
I just want the market to show only the items i am searching for. No need to scroll through hundreds of pages to find one specific item. Also i would like to see the name of the seller, because price-fixers ruin the market. With only 10 offers to be allowed it can get pretty messy.

I'd like an auto-accept feature, but only if the price gets deleted or adjusted if i restock divination cards for example.

That will only lead to harassment.
[Removed by Support]
10 pages and no acknowledgement of the issue.

My sad feeling is that the trade window is so basic it cannot determine the items offered, so there is nothing to compare to the listed price.

If that isn’t the reason, then not having an instant acceptance for meeting the listed price is just poor design.
There's so much that need's done when it come's to trade on console.

Tried looking for a warlord amulet with 2 specific mods. 1200 pages later and i had 2 results and it took over an hour.

Tried buying a Aegis Aurora, and some dude has them all bought up and is price fixing them at 3-11 exalts. A 5c item and i cant get one. If one comes up that person will either end up selling to him or they in turn think its worth multiple exalts. I feel like it's 2014 trying to get one of these. Can i afford 3-11 ex? Yep. Would i ever cave and pay it? Fug no. I'd rather not even play the build, then to cave to some asshat and pay that much for a 5c pc item.

If i have the currency, and i went to piece together a build using no items of my own. I relied solely on the tradeboard. I feel i would literally have to wake up and do nothing but the tradeboard for the remainder of the day and night to even get all that i needed. I honestly don't think that there is even an ounce of exaggeration in that statement.
Last edited by I AM SQUINT on Jun 8, 2020, 6:37:30 PM
The main reason for me to vote YES for this solution are price fixers. GGG did nothing for years and i am sure they will do nothing with this sh t

"
douma101 wrote:

btw YES!

We have no other choice
Last edited by deadmengele on Jun 12, 2020, 1:14:01 PM
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
There's so much that need's done when it come's to trade on console.

Tried looking for a warlord amulet with 2 specific mods. 1200 pages later and i had 2 results and it took over an hour.

Tried buying a Aegis Aurora, and some dude has them all bought up and is price fixing them at 3-11 exalts. A 5c item and i cant get one. If one comes up that person will either end up selling to him or they in turn think its worth multiple exalts. I feel like it's 2014 trying to get one of these. Can i afford 3-11 ex? Yep. Would i ever cave and pay it? Fug no. I'd rather not even play the build, then to cave to some asshat and pay that much for a 5c pc item.

If i have the currency, and i went to piece together a build using no items of my own. I relied solely on the tradeboard. I feel i would literally have to wake up and do nothing but the tradeboard for the remainder of the day and night to even get all that i needed. I honestly don't think that there is even an ounce of exaggeration in that statement.

Yeah that's the most annoying thing. Looking for corrupted or niche items. You LITTERALLY waste 1 hour of your life searching. That's why I stopped playing. It feels like work and I already have a job. I play games to relax and have fun.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Auradinho on Jun 14, 2020, 7:44:27 PM
Definitely yes!
and that has been implemented on Tencent server for years.
it's not hard to transfer dat to console.

Market experience improvement should have been done long ago.
GGG would care for money$$$ sigh!
Last edited by yukeee1 on Jun 20, 2020, 1:04:07 PM
While I don't actually care either way, I kinda like how it is at the moment.

Maybe I'm just weird, but I find it fun waiting to see whether I 'won' that awesome item.

Sometimes I log in just to see whether I got the sale. I like the extra interaction that comes from this rather archaic approach. Especially on console where PoE is just a glorified single-player experience and there isn't much reason to interact with other players.
yes please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info