Poll: Do you want an instant buyout for the Trade Market? Let your voice be heard!

I would also take a proper filter before a buy-it-now option.

It's impossible to find a good ring. You HAVE to craft your own rings every league. You will never find a good one on the market. People put every single rare ring that they find in public tabs, it's like their chaos recipe tab is made public.

You can type in life/resists/whatever and you still won't find anything with that, it will highlight all of the life on hit or 13 life rings.

It's also really hard to sell any rares because of this, unless it's 6-linked body armor because if sockets are showing, those stand out at least.

But a proper little filter would make it so much better. You can't find anything on the trade market as far as rares go, unless you crafted something godly and advertise it in communities it won't sell.

At least let us only see things with a price listed, because at least its something that someone feels has value and that would at least eliminate the chaos recipe tabs.
10000% yes. I have full 5 tabs of items every league and the only way to sell itmes is to be on 24/7.... simple solution is to have tab options for instant buy out or buy confirmed. With to options everbody wins. With one option the game suffers from quality of life where it is already years behind pc in terms of plyerbase. if nothing add a trade chat system so we can sell stuff in minutes not days or even weeks
Yes
"
Have any of you voting “yes” actually read the development manifesto on trading? Do you guys understand why GGG is against making trading easy? It says in plain black and white that if they make item trading too easy. It will further encourage people who use automation software not to mention that GGG has said they would have to nerf drop rates!

Ya’ll think this is bad? Be grateful that item trading still exists at the level it does in this game. It only took Diablo 3 one season to completely ruin their trade system. If a multibillion dollar corporation like Blizz couldn’t get it right, I actually applaud indie GGG for coming this far. My vote? No, don’t go the way of the ARPG giant that failed miserably.

I’d be all for removing the anonymity from the trade board. Put the persons PSN account name or Gamertag somewhere in this listing and it’ll be easy to spot the price fixers. “Who do I buy from? It_That_Trades or fjeodjebfjdjebebk”?

Well, they said on pc, search is easy, but buying takes the efford, on console they wanted to turn this around, make the search hard, which is totally true but the transaction easy.

And this is their misstake in the concept, the trade is not easy, you spend hours day by day trying to find your stuff in hundreds of pages like a helm enchant and then, well the transaction is not accepted, even if you offer the asked price.

Also you should consider, that chinese pc version has the tradeboard as console and they HAVE buyout already.

Tbh I work with automation at work, if you want to automate trading on console a buyout is not needed.

I mean I have pc and console. I prefer to play on console as its not full of farming bots that flood the whole market, so items are actually valuable. It feels many times like ssf, just with an option to still get the few essential items that enables you to play almost any build, if you can afford it. I would be even ok if they just do instant buyout for currency items, maps, essences etc, everything stackable you would want to buy in bulk anyway.
YES. I think this would be great. if you offer the asked price, they buyout should just happen.
Yes.
"
Have any of you voting “yes” actually read the development manifesto on trading? Do you guys understand why GGG is against making trading easy? It says in plain black and white that if they make item trading too easy. It will further encourage people who use automation software not to mention that GGG has said they would have to nerf drop rates!

Ya’ll think this is bad? Be grateful that item trading still exists at the level it does in this game. It only took Diablo 3 one season to completely ruin their trade system. If a multibillion dollar corporation like Blizz couldn’t get it right, I actually applaud indie GGG for coming this far. My vote? No, don’t go the way of the ARPG giant that failed miserably.

I’d be all for removing the anonymity from the trade board. Put the persons PSN account name or Gamertag somewhere in this listing and it’ll be easy to spot the price fixers. “Who do I buy from? It_That_Trades or fjeodjebfjdjebebk”?

ah, so that's why they are such a huge fan of price fixers that annoy legit players and waste people's time, when there are easy simple solutions that could help with that.
Yes. If an item has a price that should be what it sells for. If you are unsure of what your item is worth do some research or just don't price it. Then people can make an offer. Instant buyout and better search filters would massively improve the game imo.
sure would be nice, id vote yes. PS4 has serious trade issues. I don't understand why they would release it on consoles and then neglect it. I am beginning to regret my support for this version.

I have both PC and console versions and I've sunk a ton of money into them. PC support in my opinion is amazing and the staff are wonderful. PS4 is basically garbage and some key things are missing.

edit: in case staff think I am just full of it here is PC profile as well

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheGrommen
Last edited by Eric_Tuckington on Apr 7, 2020, 5:21:05 PM
I'd say add in instant buyout, but as an option that players could toggle on or off whenever they wish
Last edited by CoatedExponent6 on Apr 7, 2020, 5:19:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info