Poll: Do you want an instant buyout for the Trade Market? Let your voice be heard!

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Auradinho wrote:

Cause he probably a pricefixer. I did that in Metamorph with div cards and made like 200ex profit. It’s big business but very boring.

Yeah instant buyout would 100% kill pricefixer´s.
But GGG will never do it. They don't want to make trading easier.
GGG considers trading just like the entire game, so stuff that will make our lives easier will not be implemented.
GGG wants you to spend more time in the game.

But if it happen, I'll get a supporter pack.

Im trying to buy 10 endgame items but seller offline for weeks :/
[Removed by Support]
Yes
Yes
YES!

It is sad that this feature is not implemented since day 1..
I also do not see here any atcivity of GGG, imo they do not care, which is bad. Player base on console will be grow with PS5/XSX availability.

GGG do US A FAVOUR and make trade in console a bit more useable. THANKS
Yes. Instant buyout as an option if the item has a set price would be nice. It would certainly encourage me to put more stuffs on trade market, and in turn, have incentive to buy more premium stashes.

To make it even sweeter, have an option to ignore offer that doesn't meet the set price, or just prevent people from doing so when they submit.
Last edited by trogman286 on Jan 17, 2021, 1:22:40 PM
Definitely yes !
Yes

But Im not creating a new PS4 log in evn though thats all i have played for the last 2 years.
Yes, to a specific degree. If anybody here has played MUT from Madden you’ll know more of what it looks like. Have a buy out option that is instant and allows the seller to post how long they want to have it listed for. (12 hours, 24 hours, or a week). That way it can be sold if players are online or offline. Then keep the option that’s currently there. What we currently have is essentially a bid or asking price option. I do not personally see how that would hurt the community at all. It would be the biggest QoL console players could ever receive. (Other than a few other obvious things that hurt console players)
Edit: or just add buyer and sellers name to attempt to stop price fixers. That would certainly be a start.
Last edited by xCushman on Jan 20, 2021, 2:02:54 PM
Yes
Yes.

Also note, developers do not like auction-like trading system and will never implement it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info