Poll: Do you want an instant buyout for the Trade Market? Let your voice be heard!

"
oOShinryuOo wrote:
I agree, way too easy to price fixing on console and we have much smaller trading community than PC so less stuff available. A small rich minority people controlling the market is ruining the fun for everyone else.

I'm convinced that they don't make more than 10c per day doing this crap, they do it just to grief. I'm probably in the "small rich minority" for PS4 POE and couldn't imagine wasting my time doing that. They do it just to irritate people and it does.
I'm not tryna be a jerk, but it's really not as hard as many of you guys are making it out to be. I've been done for about a week now and that includes 36 challenges, a 100ex+ character, and a HH cuz I had LOTS of currency from playing the game. I really don't see the difficulty in trading other than the the few (in my opinion obvious) people who price fix. Sure it's annoying to have your offer sit for an indeterminate amount of time, but it's still MUCH better than the PC version of "whisper 80 people and hope someone responds".
Have a little patience, run a few maps, and if a good amount of time passes without a response? Find another seller or wait for another similar item to show up. Just because an item shows up in your search, doesn't mean you're entitled to it. Even if it has a price tag and you have the currency to match!
If earning the currency is the issue, there are a ton of videos out there that will offer advice. On console, do your research before you sell something. Most of the time an initial offer is a lowball! Oh and get a unique tab. That will make you more exalts than any other tab in the game.

TLDR; Play, Git Gud, Profit
Last edited by Eternal_Eclipse_ on Apr 17, 2020, 4:21:53 AM
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
"
oOShinryuOo wrote:
I agree, way too easy to price fixing on console and we have much smaller trading community than PC so less stuff available. A small rich minority people controlling the market is ruining the fun for everyone else.

I'm convinced that they don't make more than 10c per day doing this crap, they do it just to grief. I'm probably in the "small rich minority" for PS4 POE and couldn't imagine wasting my time doing that. They do it just to irritate people and it does.

Pricefixing works because there is a sucker born every 15 minutes.
[Removed by Support]
I wouldn't mind instant buy out,at the very least though I would just like to see names, but there's nothing stopping anyone from making multiple accounts, it isn't hard to swap between 10 accounts.
Yes
"
timnor wrote:
I wouldn't mind instant buy out,at the very least though I would just like to see names, but there's nothing stopping anyone from making multiple accounts, it isn't hard to swap between 10 accounts.

You can't sell items without a premium stash tab.
[Removed by Support]
Yes. There needs to be some commitment to prices to reduce price fixers.

Spoiler
Yes, PC has more players, therefore more items in the market, which means more currency is around. They also have good bots to help regulate prices to comfortable levels.

Console is being plagued with the logic that Less players, therefore less items, somehow means more currency with less players in the market. Like that brand new player is sitting on 20 exalts in the start of the game. We shouldn't be dealing with 4000% price increases for most items.
Yes

Its totaly shi*, hwn u send currency for this item and waiting 1 hour ( sometime more) for accept/reject
No, the lack of instant buyout is the whole resaon I love the trading on console waaaaay more then on PC. I can haggle on Console, I can go to bed, wake up and see offers in a msg box on console. I can put in offers and have the reverse happen, it's great and i want to it come to PC. I hate the fact that people wont haggle on PC, it's so impersonal.

Stop being impatient and relax a little.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info