Just going to leave this here.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Those links save you 1 point. If 1 point "screws you over" you're being way to picky.

That's what this game is all about. You don't have to be a min-maxer to feel that way.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
This change to passive tree will be better for some builds, but worse for others. For example, now there is 1 more extra passive between "Blood Drinker" life cluster and "Fangs of the Viper" notable which is not good for builds who go from duelist-ranger side of tree over Acrobatics highway.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Nice. You save one point to access Mind & Blood drinkrr nodes but need one point more for Lethal Assault Resourcefulness.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 8, 2019, 12:37:10 AM
nvm lol
Last edited by Kurnis on Mar 8, 2019, 12:50:27 AM
I have to remove whole part now thank you for your last minute goal...
"
Why not do it like this?!

Still bad.

Lets just remove this part of the tree completly and pretend it never existed. This will help.
this is really really really annoying .....
If my smol brain doesnt fool me on this, i need (want) one more passive point now -.-
Last edited by HerrImHimmel on Mar 8, 2019, 6:06:18 AM
lul
"
Aynix wrote:
Lets just remove this part of the tree completly and pretend it never existed. This will help.

Tree with no Shadow and Scion - best tree.

#justhipsterthings
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info