Just going to leave this here.

This is worse than the first redo for every single build I have planned that goes through that area (at least three separate builds). Please don't do this.
This really sucks for anyone just trying to get the two ES nodes, especially from Coldhearted Calc or from Ghost Reaver in the other direction. Plus builds that want to avoid projectile speed (ball lightning, etc). Not a fan.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
That's the worst change that you could do for your player base.
Trading still sucks
Are they fishing for feedback or is this an official change?
I'm saddened to find this wasn't a horrible dream I'd had last night.

This isn't actually going live is it? It's bad for my trickster. You know, the class you're trying to get people to actually play. Why go through the trouble of reworking the ascendancy just to follow it up with this crap?
All they needed to do was add vertical lines from Coldhearted Calculation and Fangs of the Viper to the new tree.

With this proposed change it now once again requires two points to get from Fangs of the Viper to the Blood Drinker life nodes when it would have required one before. Same goes for Coldhearted to the Soul Thief nodes.

Can we get horizontal lines added to the right of Coldhearted Calculation and Fangs of the Viper?
aaaaaand back to wasting points XD oh wel
Its worse for any ele attack ranger getting into that cluster from Blood drinker. I cant get resists. Too much wasted points (2-3). Guess my trees will end at blood drinker/ jewel socket. Grabbing another socket for juicy abyss jewel more profitable.

Guess its awesome for phys / poison shadow - meta which is getting pushed atm

Edit: After reallocating trees ele attack ranger lost that area. Phys bv character became more point efficent. Guess Every cloud has a silver lining.
Last edited by nebel on Mar 8, 2019, 3:19:47 PM
This change sucks. Lost a skill point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info